Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Hint of things to come?
Channel 14 Ten Eyewitness news 24??:thinking:

1 Like

They’re owned by cbs now so maybe a little more security within this context. Let’s hope so anyway.

1 Like

Someone in HR clearly using a job ad template which hasn’t been updated in a while…

Anyway good to see nonetheless.

1 Like

Tonight is Georgina Lewis’ last bulletin for the year, I suspect we may see Lachlan Kennedy filling in for Georgie for the rest of the week until the national bulletins commence.

5 Likes

There’s also a bunch of positions being advertised for Ten Daily including news editor, news reporter, social editor, lifestyle editor etc.

“The position will work closely with the Ten News and broadcast teams, ensuring ten daily’s news coverage is high quality, on brand and supports the network and core news programs such as The Project and Studio 10.”

3 Likes

As I already posted in the ten daily thread the other day.

Was these bad sackings under the Paul Patrick leadership? When he was network news director?

How long has Nick Etchells been part of the Melbourne team?

Since Aug this year.

1 Like

He joined Ten in August this year.

1 Like

He did a live cross on The Project tonight. Certainly was a grab by Ten.

5 Likes

Nick certainly has a lot of experience having worked at Nine and Seven networks. He could also be used as a fill in newsreader for Melbourne bulletins.

3 Likes

Thursday (21.12.2017) - Friday (22.12.2017): Lachlan Kennedy is presenting Brisbane’s news.

1 Like

Ten News was solid under Jim Caroll (now at SBS I believe), 2000s.

Who launched Early News & 9am with David and Kim (not they rated well).

But the amount of bulletins, presenters and reporters, as well as overseas and the content and quality was top notch. 5pm sometimes rated 1m+!

Adam Hawse’s final day at Ten today before he joins Fox Sport.

8 Likes
8 Likes

do we know who will be presenting the national bulletins over 2 weeks, as I believe Narelda Jacobs and Lachlan Kennedy did it last year

1 Like

Looks like @lachlan_kennedy is leaving the Ten Brisbane newsroom, moving back to Sydney I presume? Hope it’s still with Ten irrespective.

2 Likes

His Instagram post read like he was just leaving Brisbane, not the network. Fingers crossed that’s the case. He’s a huge talent.

2 Likes

Making way for the return of Bill McDonald?

I really hope this move means Lachlan will do more national anchoring- what he deserves.

Also sad to hear about Adam Hawse. He is a good reporter and presenter. Glad his talents will be utilised at Fox.

5 Likes