Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Wow really interesting, I never noticed. I would really like to see the blinds open, but feel it wouldn’t be right with the current set.

1 Like

did anyone else notice any issues in Sydney tonight?

1 Like

Yep they didn’t run the headlines. I’m uploading the opener now.

1 Like

A few audio issues on my end, had to insert audio. Also Sandra mentioned it’s Mrs Bailey’s birthday!

1 Like

Copying Nine News regional? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

what a sausage fest

Sandra suits solo reading. She’s just the queen of it and feels so comfortable.

Could we have a national edition with Sandra? Perhaps make 5pm national and do a local late news :wink:

12 Likes

As much as I liked Georgina and Lachlan and think they worked well together, I couldn’t help thinking how much I enjoyed seeing Georgie presenting solo.

I’ve gotta say also, Lachlans quality reporting has really added something to the bulletin which has been lacking of late - even though I think (may be a little biased) that Brisbane has come of the best reporters that TEN currently has.

4 Likes

major server issues my source says, but as you can see… ten managed a rather polished bulletin even in spite of all the problems.

4 Likes

Agreed. Sandra rocks it solo.

2 Likes

On Ten News tonight

But over on Seven, covered in watermark.

10 Likes

Hehe, you’d think Seven had got some sort of exclusive vision, but no ‘exclusive’ slapped anywhere, so why the watermark nonsense?

3 Likes

Can’t work it out - there was a Nine camera pointed into the car from the driver side window.

Maybe you answered your own question?

Candice Wyatt has now updated her Twitter to Former co-anchor Ten News,Melb

7 Likes

Bitter much?

2 Likes

Comes across that way.

I have preferred the solo presenter in Sydney this week. No more awkwardness.

8 Likes

I agree. Matt has finally came out of his shell more… Sandra seems much more happy.

3 Likes

So I’ve been digging around for information about Ten’s new platform TENDAILY, and haven’t really found anything. Perhaps not happening anymore?

Anyways, I read the press release form November last year, and it described TENDAILY, and by the looks of it, it is focused on short-content. And it says “exclusive and premium short-form news”. So I want to bring up the discussion about what we think these “shorts” might be? I’m not quite sure if this is an expansion to the Eyewitness news brand or not?

Here is the link for reference: https://images.tenplay.com.au/~/media/Corporate%20Site%20Media/Files/Media%20Releases/2016/Network%20Tens%20Growth%20Story%20To%20Continue%20%202017%20Content%20And%20Delivery%20Plans%20Announced.pdf

1 Like

Adelaide News Opener from Thursday evening:

3 Likes