Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Something like the Big Bash tie-in’s they did a little while ago, the sports hosts should be telling viewers they can catch all of the wrap up after the race in the news following the coverage etc.

1 Like

They can do that through afternoon news updates when the race is on. People will switch over, due to local editions on seven and nine, but a few will stay with TEN to see their offering.

1 Like

Having a local edition presented by Jennifer Keyte might actually stop people switching channels though.

That’s only in Melbourne (Obviously)

1 Like

Perth AFL fans seemed to be happy about something - live on Ten News

6 Likes
1 Like

I’m confused. Is Narelda presenting National 5pm Ten News?

Will Narelda hang around and do a local Perth bulletin now considering the result?

Yes

Surely Ten are producing a local bulletin for Perth tonight.

Agreed.

Obviously nobody would’ve known how the game would’ve turned out at the time, but I still wouldn’t have been overly surprised if the AFL Grand Final and the West Coast Eagles’ appearance in it might’ve been one of the reasons Narelda was flown over to Sydney for the national 5pm bulletin tonight/this weekend.

1 Like

It seems to be a bulletin for Perth with the first part recorded now

Sport is being done from the MCG

14 Likes

I called it. Good to see.

most of the middle bits will be as is probably.

8 Likes

Good Work… Hopefully this is the start, for Perth viewers gaining their local weekend news back.

7 Likes

I see that Perth won’t get their usual 5pm bulletin for Saturday or Sunday next week. Instead we will be subjected to the usual eastern state times for it. With it being at 6-7 next Saturday, and 6-6.30 next Sunday.

2 Likes

It’ll be usual time of 5pm.

according to who? From what I see in the advanced guides it won’t be news at 5pm at this current moment in time.

Make this permanent Ten.

7 Likes

Do you have the recorded WA file to share? I just want to compare the National and WA perspective on the first part of yesterday’s bulletin.

7 Likes

Lol someone wants their shower loofahs back

5 Likes

Perth must have received an updated bulletin again as i just tuned in and Tim Gossage is presenting sport from the Perth studio!

4 Likes