Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

awful.

1 Like

FIRST ON TEN I believe… makes a change.

4 Likes

Yup, Kimberly said on The Project tonight that they received a tip on the weekend and have been sitting on it to not intefere with the ongoing investigation but had been working with Police on it.

Also this from Daniel Sutton

2 Likes

How can that not be a virtual set? It looks like 7 news perth! :joy::joy:

QLD set looking super nice lately.

@Bob Its Real. And looks nice IMO

1 Like

OMG an ad for Ten News!

11 Likes

I just saw that. It’s a fucking miracle. They were touting their exclusive on William Tyrell.

3 Likes

:confused: That doesn’t sound like the most tasteful ad.

7 Likes

It wasn’t hyper sensationalized. More like “ten first with exclusives” and then shots of their reporters and Sandra reading the headline.

First promo we have seen in years from ten.

2 Likes

I think the last major promotional campaign for Ten’s news service were those presenter-centric ones that only aired a couple of times in October 2016?

7 Likes

:open_mouth: … like OMG!!!

They were barely seen and a few months later some of the presenters were moved along when they dispensed with double headers.

1 Like

I can’t believe it! I need to see caps :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have adblock so ads can’t really get past the nukes on my browser :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been watching Ten most of tonight and haven’t seen it yet, was it in Sydney only? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It must’ve been… Sandra was featured in it nuermous times. Although this story attracts national interest it has been a big feature of ten news Sydney.

Hopefully there are some more promos coming out in the near future.

7 Likes

Havn’t seen the promo during Masterchef in Perth. I cant believe the word promo was used in this thread!!

2 Likes

the promo looks mint. not hyped, stating facts…

“first with exclusive news”
“the biggest mystery in new south wales… what happened to William Tyrell?”
“TEN Eyewitness News. FIRST at Five.”

2 Likes

Not that I think anyone has noticed, but it appears Ten have wrapped up the online only bulletin they were doing. The last one I can see posted online on Facebook or Twitter was on the 17th April - nearly 2 months ago now.

I liked the idea of it initially when it was longer in form and had potential, but it just ended up being a glorified news update which wasn’t too dissimilar to what you would see on the TV which were uploaded online anyway.

3 Likes