Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Nice zoom out closer in Brisbane tonight.

3 Likes

Nice to see something a little different but could probably do with slowing down a little.

3 Likes

Cant believe this thread isn’t going gangbusters over Ten interrupting programming for 5 mins to cover the Korea Korea - United States Summit.

5 Likes

“It isn’t surprising anymore because CBS is the second coming of Christ and more resources blah blah…”

12 Likes

Not in Perth it wasn’t…

@Bob Yes it was. They cut into studio 10 live at 11am after an ad break. At the end of it they went back to studio 10 normally.

And since the bulletin came from Melbourne we can speculate (wildly) that the Sydney studio is currently being fitted out with a new set :shushing_face:

5 Likes

I hope I don’t butthurt people again, but R E L A U N C H ! !

2 Likes

Sorry must’ve missed it at the time.

1 Like

Nope.

Just hasn’t been reconfigured post Studio 10.

Was immediately before the studio 10 11am news. Which lead with the outdated news of them just arriving. But we can’t have everything.

So the new set will be a three storey “news centre”, with a strict no chairs policy. News will be in 8k UHD and all markets uniform. At the centre of the middle floor will be a large machine like those in the lottery, with each story on a ball. The headline sequence will be the balls being picked for order, and the remaining balls will be stories ignored. It will be sponsored by Sportsbet, with viewers able to bet on the rundown each evening.

The weather, with Tim Bailey, will be the same. So some nights your won’t get the Sydney tomorrow forecast weather ball, but you will know the humidity in Toowoomba thank goodness.

At the end, Sandra will thank the audience for their company and ask to join her again for late local news at 9.30, after Pointless.

15 Likes

I WOULD TOTALLY WATCH THIS

1 Like

Stop it - no launches of any kind - the missiles have been grounded! I saw it on the news.

4 Likes

I really like the newest sets like that. Not that hard to implement (if you have the height).

2 Likes

That would be green screen surely!

Not green screen

5 Likes

5 Likes

Queensland budget

3 Likes