Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

One thing Ten could learn from CBS, if they keep national weekend news, is to make provision for a “Western Edition” that features small inserts for updated stories and breaking news, still shot in Sydney.

6 Likes

Neighbours exclusive

5 Likes

That was a woeful piece of cross promotion. Terrible story.

2 Likes

Great to see Brisbane has got rid of " For regional viewers stay on WIN for local news " Don’t know why they can’t get rid of it in Sydney it’s been on the bulletin for almost 23 months, have to be braindead to not know by now & how WIN show news updates during the ad breaks of Ten News…

1 Like

Wouldn’t say it’s gone forever, generally those taglines are dropped for timing reasons night to night. If it was a slow news day Georgie would probably put a plug for Family Feud and the Project in,

1 Like

Been gone for almost 2 weeks. Would be great if this was the script permanently, Brisbane seem to have pretty short closers same with Sydney.

4 Likes

I really like that closing shot.

5 Likes

One of my favourites from Ten Brisbane. Glad @TV.Cynic could capture it almost 5 years ago! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tonight’s news coming out of Melbourne.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Looks so much better than Sydney.

2 Likes

News being presented from a different studio tonight. Possibly Brisbane?

Melbourne

Not the nicest set and they haven’t got the theme music right like they do in NSW!

I dunno - I like Melbourne’s clean lines… and it’ll be the same theme, used differently

6 Likes

Same theme, but like the QLD edition, different timings and it sounds mix-matched. Not quite down to QLD’s level though, thankfully

Weather from Brisbane

1 Like

I wonder what’s happening in the Sydney newsroom that they needed to use Melbourne tonight?

R E L A U N C H?

10 Likes

Hopefully some changes ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes