Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Was it not first at five?

2 Likes

At least it was better set than Sydney!

1 Like

Similarly to SBS who recently announced the same thing, it sounds like from this tweet Ten have added some news updates with High Riminton to Amazon Echo.

1 Like

Hopefully they add it to Google Home which I use every morning for news headlines…

1 Like

Why would you want those headlines from anywhere other than the ABC or BBC?

Seven only offers an audio only version of the Sunrise news.

does anyone know where today 1st of 5 news ch10 broadcasting from?

Sydney - I’m pretty sure we’re the only city to have some native HD elements in Ten’s news bulletins.

and when they produce a national bulletin.

1 Like

Some caps of Adelaide bulletin tonight:

10 Likes

The adelaide caps look the same as 2 years ago…no change :+1:

Holy sh*t the set still looks great. Considering the amount of space they have, they have a set which is 10x better than the Sydney set (with about 10x the space).

Adelaide and Melbourne’s eyewitness news sets are literally my favourite (same with Seven News).

2 Likes

Sydney’s set looks great for the national bulletin.

At least every TENFAF set looks better than the one we have in QLD.

Yeah it was sad how they destroyed that set from 2012. A few modifications and it should of gone on as a national rollout. Waste of money :frowning:

7 Likes

It really was a beautiful set. I never understood why got rid of it so soon :frowning:

5 Likes

Let’s just take a moment to reminisce the glory that was the Brisbane set:

http://www.iceworksdesign.com/ten-news-brisbane/

15 Likes

And now the monstrosity of the current set

Ironically both were designed by the same company.

TVQ sets from 2008 to now

5 Likes

I can only imagine the budget difference :stuck_out_tongue:

Swap out the static background for an LED wall and that set would still look great today. Certainly better than anything Seven and Ten have at the moment.

I was always fond of the Mal and Kapalos Ten Melbourne set - particularly when they got rid of the bum shaped walls.

5 Likes

Agree. It wouldn’t have aged. LED screen in there and you would of been laughing!

1 Like