Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

You would think they would use this as an opportunity to utilise Candice Wyatt. She is already Melbourne based.

2 Likes

It wasn’t a straight-on shot like the above one and they’re both cropped.

1 Like

She might be Melbourne based but there are much better options than her. She needs a lot more polish when it comes to newsreading.

6 Likes

Caps from last night:

6 Likes

First at Five again

3 Likes

The Project is coming from the Sydney newsroom tonight.

Back in Sydney again.

I would say the The Project Studio (Melbourne) and Family Feud Studio (Sydney) are both being utilised this weekend by other productions. Hence why we’re seeing the The Sunday Project coming from the Sydney newsroom and the National News from the Melbourne’s News Studio.

1 Like

The Family Feud studio in Sydney isn’t the same one that the news comes from though, right?

No, but the production crew are probably the same.

Do they share a control room aswell? How many do they have at Pyrmont?

1 Like

Today’s Oscar package comes from CBS News.

Good that Lachlan mentioned ‘our’ Ang Bishop will be reporting live tomorrow for Studio 10 and a full wrap tomorrow evening for the 5pm news.

5 Likes
  1. 4 in Melbourne.

The Sunday Project is now coming from Sydney full time I believe - part of how Lisa is hosting.

3 Likes

But will they be moving back in to their normal studio or staying in the newsroom?

probably stay in the news room I guess. Given that they’d be setting up that area for Studio 10 the next morning anyway.

1 Like

Hughesy We Have A Problem was recording at Pyrmont today.

I assume given the stars of Orange Is The New Black were in Sydney for Mardi Gras, The Sunday Project wanted them live on the desk so came to Sydney. The only way both shows to be in Sydney simultaneously is if the News goes to Melbourne for the weekend.

@AvidViewer, TEN Sydney has two studios and two control rooms.

7 Likes

But what does that mean for the national weekend news?

That it comes from Melbourne like @Samuel123 said.

2 Likes

they can manage. I’m sure the audience bleachers are already in place - and that the only thing they’d need to do is swap desks and add in a few extra screens.

Quite possibly though, they will be moving into studio 2.

1 Like

Ten Eyewitness News African Edition

7 Likes