Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Yeh. I only flicked through and happened across it. Wouldn’t watch usually.

Lucky Tasmania :grinning:

Today

3 Likes

You’re pulling my leg, right?

Full details at 5, except at the earlier time of 4pm in Queensland today :thinking:

1 Like

no.

1 Like

Been here a while mate :+1:
Just reading the thread - how do you know the vision wasn’t shared? I have no idea if it was/wasn’t because I wasn’t on that day… but networks do swap & pool video multiple times a day. It’s increasingly common actually

19 Likes

Totally agree with Lach…choppers are used if its huge fire etc these days.

1 Like

Yes you are right… I was at Essendon Airport yesterday and guess what I drove past. This is the old GTV9 helicopter. (Now HSV7/GTV9) Painted Blue and White.

5 Likes

They should paint one side of the choppers blue with 9 logos and the other side red with 7 logos.

2 Likes

Or just label it TV News/Media or something? so other services know what its doing in disaster ares etc

IIRC the SAS7 chopper, which was originally red with a white 7 News logo, has simply had the “7” stripped away to leave a red chopper with “NEWS” on the side.

1 Like

Some happy snaps from tonight’s edition of the Melbourne bulletin.

7 Likes

Ten News graphics gremlins still?

Kristina Costalos was just called “Annastacia Palaszczuk” & the latter vice-versa :roll_eyes:

During Brisbane drunk driver along wharf story.

Supers both fine here in Queensland

2 Likes

the automation just does what it’s told… obviously they spotted the mistake when it went to air in Melbourne and fixed for Brisbane.

2 Likes

:+1: Supers were exact opposite of that.

Seems to be a regular occurrence? Good to see they picked it up and fixed it.

Supers are all entered into the system by the journos and producers…the automation is fine if all info is entered correctly. Human error is the problem haha!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure VH-NDY (ex-SAS7) was sold. It just flew close by and the 7 and NEWS have both been removed (well, almost!). I couldn’t get a photo, but someone already has:

VH-HSV now flies in Adelaide as the shared ‘Media’ helicopter with its white and blue paint scheme: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/vh-hsv

But having “NEWS” on each side would be a nice idea! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The news is live AEDST tonight.

2 Likes