Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Breaking News titlecard:

14 Likes

Is anyone able to do a mockup of a red backdrop for breaking news? Surely that would look better…

This would look better, but not sure they’ve used this for broadcast before.

IMG_1174

7 Likes

I was so annoyed watching the news tonight in Qld. During the news, every time before TENFAF were about to go to a break, a Win News update would cut half-way through the report and continue with the ad block.

1 Like

I don’t think it was ever posted here, but here is an exterior shot of Ten Perth in Subiaco

10 Likes

I think it may have been posted once, but not that particular shot during when NEW-10 Perth was about to move from Dianella to Subiaco last year.

3 Likes

News live streams are offline until Sept 1 when they will have a new look.

6 Likes

As in, the website is getting an update?

5 Likes

The direct stream worked for me tonight, though I noticed there seemed to be a new video player before it froze and when I restarted it then it went back to normal.

2 Likes

A good outcome for Channel Ten and its news division as I can see CBS spending money to enhance its news services. Can’t imagine Bruce and Lauchlan running Ten as it would probably be a distaster.

7 Likes

There was no reference to WIN News at the end of TEN Eyewitness News Sydney tonight, most likely owing to WIN Northern NSW, which replaced Southern Cross TEN up here from today, not having a 6pm bulletin.

1 Like

Ten Brisbane obviously didn’t care (or know) that viewers in Mackay haven’t had a 6pm local news since before the affiliation change!

1 Like

Report from traffic helicopter to start tonight’s bulletin.

2 Likes

Blooper during the closer of the Sydney bulletin last night:

17 Likes

She handles it like an absolute master.

8 Likes

Don’t know why Burke has to talk with her and the end she’s more then cabable of signing off solo.

3 Likes

Maybe they need to fill in a few seconds at the end so the Syd, Melb and Bris bulletins all finish at the same time?

3 Likes
1 Like

The Sunday Project live X

11 Likes

I agree.

1 Like