Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

RIP News At Five

It’ll sad to see FAF go. Eyewitness on the other hand…:put_litter_in_its_place:

1 Like

I need to know more!!! :tired_face:

2 Likes

Any accidental leaks at your disposal @lexington :wink:

1 Like

I don’t believe him.

@lexington was the one who first told us a Network relaunch was imminent back in August:

And everything he has said appears to be happening. I’d believe him if I were you, he’s usually not wrong most of the time.

6 Likes

He’s got network sources, so that’s probably the closest we’ll get to knowing anything until the launch itself.

5 Likes

He also told us about the morning news program airing from 6:30-8:30am. I mean - we’re not kids here.

Wasn’t that a Mock Schedule though?

@lexington is on the ball most of the time with insider News, even giving explanations to how the bulletins are produced or the reason for a technical glitch. What was said in the Ten rampant relaunch discussion in August looks to be aligning in place.

But then again, we’ll have to wait and see…

6 Likes

I’m not talking about the mock schedule. This:

1 Like

Guess it’s time to reopen the rampant relaunch or Ten 2019 threads :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow What the fuck, I saw 40 unread comments and came expecting pointless speculation, and all that’s happening is there’s a relaunch??? Mods shut this down!

18 Likes

Why should they shut it down? Whats your problem? I don’t get the point of your post :stuck_out_tongue:

Back to topic, I think you shouldn’t discredit Lexington he has been right on the money in the past, Jens.

Cant wait for November, exciting times ahead :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re both dense

3 Likes

Clearly speculation.

2 Likes

Did you look at the context of where that post was?

Yeah champ, I did.

3 Likes

The website or the Relaunch? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It was presented as this is happening.

My understanding is that it was just a suggestion of how @Lexington would do it, but seems you’ve interpreted it differently.

1 Like