Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

But problem with Ten is, Sandra’s two updates during MasterChef ads said “after NCIS”.

When in fact it was during NCIS (on the EPG)!

So in that regard, if they followed Sandra’s advice and paid attention to tge EPG & tuned in at 10:03pm…

THEY MISSED IT :confused:

It was after NCIS. NCIS Los Angeles began after it.
The budget special was well done. Sandra crossed to Hugh in Canberra who highlighted the major features and asked Morrison a few questions then she interviewed Morrison and Bowen. It was concise.

2 Likes

Really love this loser third during in program…
make it the actual one! (Minus being red)

6 Likes

I personally don’t like the current In-Program Promotional Super (Breaking News or otherwise) for Ten Eyewitness News. Infact, I think it looks disgusting.

2 Likes

Geez if they changed the position of news set you could actually make a nice wide shot. Bizarre!

2 Likes

Will make something for you shortly.

1 Like

From last night

4 Likes

Thank you. I missed this last night, so thanks for capping it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How long was the bulletin, approx 15 mins? Should have got a few eyeballs following a good lead in from NCIS’ decent ratings last night.

1 Like

Yes 15 minutes.

3 Likes

The budget news featured these graphics.

6 Likes

5 Likes

I hate the orange strap that they use at the bottom on the video wall, probably the only thing I don’t like about the presentation from the Sydney/National news set other then the fact they still have all the wood panels around the screens etc rather than silver like other states all have now.

4 Likes

True, the orange makes it look soo tacky. Much prefer just the headline without a strap, like before the graphics refresh:

Definitely time for the wood to go! Makes the set look too dark, although I think that would also mean the blue hue lighting surrounding the plasmas would go aswell, seeing as the LED strips are hidden behind the foe wood panelling.

4 Likes

I reckon leave the configuration of the set, and remove the “wall” behind the presenter and look into the news room

2 Likes

Knowing the current financial position of the network, I don’t think any major On-Air Presentation changes to Ten Eyewitness News: First At Five are likely to happen anytime in the immediate future.

1 Like

Breaking News

3 Likes

I thought it was mentioned a while back that Brisbane was getting a new backdrop, no? @lexington

1 Like

there was one made, but the colours didn’t sit right apparently and, as you can imagine, priorities have been placed elsewhere.

2 Likes

Does Brisbane have printed images or screens?