Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

3 Likes

Sunrise and Today were both up 10,000 from Wednesday numbers so the gap remained around 90,000.

6 Likes

https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/pauline-hanson-quits-regular-sunrise-spot-over-treatment-during-david-koch-interview/news-story/89f6a0d148074d620c1c48747b604cd9?nk=0ead3e29ac27f50696cdfbde1c25e05e-1553246250

Pauline has quit Sunrise

2 Likes

She probably got in first and quit before she was dumped from the show.

1 Like

You can’t fire me, I quit!

3 Likes

She is a pain in the arse want be missed
She will probably be on Today next week

8 Likes

Today Extra with old mate Sonia. :wink:

4 Likes

Highest rating show of 2019 for Sunrise yesterday. 125k ahead of Today.

8 Likes

Sam and Nat again.

It is also interesting to note that yesterday’s show was also so much like the current Today. They had two female hosts, sport was an OB, two entertainment reporters, and they only had three people in the studio. Shows that none of those characteristics is the problem with Today.

3 Likes

Because of one day? No, I don’t think so. People didn’t know before they tuned in there was going to be 2 females hosting, sport being an OB, 3 people in studio and 2 entertainment reporters.

Laughable.

3 Likes

Sam and Nat host together every Friday so you’ve gotta give @nationalnews that one!

Not always. Despite that though, to mention the sports OB, 2 entertainment reporters, 3 people in studio just would not be a factor.

1 Like

Pretty much always. 98% of the time it is Sam and Nat on Friday’s. Unless there’s a big news story or something.

Hey, this “Nine viewer” is trying to give Sunrise a compliment. BTW, Sam and Nat have hosted every Friday this year (except one when Sam was away) and Nelson Aspen does Star Socials on a Friday.

I didn’t say that is why they won. Even though, they had a similar show to Today (which receives criticisms for the above listed), Sunrise had their biggest audience.

BTW, people can switch on for a few minutes and see who is hosting and what the shows got on and switch off. You don’t need to know in advance.

2 Likes

You can’t say that just because Sunrise had their sport as an OB yesterday that it isn’t a factor of Today’s low ratings? The same with entertainment. I actually feel that not having a full time sports presenter for Today is actually a problem for them.

4 Likes

I actually agree with you on that. Its what’s lacking with the “new” Today.

1 Like

Monday 25 March -

Nelson Aspen is presenting Entertainment while Eddy is on holidays for a few weeks.

4 Likes

Lots of laughs with Sam Mac this morning.

9 Likes

Sunrise was ahead of Today by +70,000. Today was ahead of News Breakfast by <40,000.

6 Likes

According to online guides, Weekend Sunrise will be shown in NT this Sunday at the earlier time of 6am, to be followed by AFL Game Day at 8.30am then AFLW Grand Final pre-match at 10.30am. In WA, Weekend Sunrise will finish at 9.30am this Sunday so Seven can show the AFLW GF pre-match entertainment.

2 Likes