Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

If only they were the regular team.

1 Like

Sunrise won the week by an average of approx 60,000. Today was ahead in Sydney by an average 10,000 and Sunrise won Melbourne by 20,000.

5 Likes

Noticed a news flipper typo this morning. Trumpā€™s face says it all!!

4 Likes

Theyā€™re everywhere!! 9News Brisbane last night had tennis players progressing to the ā€œthridā€ round lol

1 Like

I rarely watch Sunrise but I think most of the time I have lately Iā€™ve seen at least one error in the show.

Wow thatā€™s a bad coincidence. I watch most days and rarely see one.

1 Like

You had one job

1 Like

Iā€™ve spent several minutes trying to find the mistakeā€¦ I still donā€™t see a typo?

Safety vs Saftey

1 Like

Monday -

Mark Beretta is back presenting sport.

4 Likes

Ouch. A little embarrassing that I didnā€™t catch that after so many reads -_-

I read it too and didnā€™t pick it up, Iā€™m usually pretty good at picking these things up :rofl:

2 Likes

Gretel Killeen dropped the F bomb on the Newsfeed segment this morning :joy:

2 Likes

I think that was the third F-bomb on Sunrise since 2002.
The first one was from Sue Butler from the Macquarie Dictionary in 2003 in an interview with Kochie and Mel.

The other one was in 2012 from a surprised Cash Cow winner.

I donā€™t think thereā€™s been any others, but Iā€™m happy to be corrected.
Was it bleeped in QLD, SA and WA?

1 Like

I remember that one when it happened, Iā€™ve never seen an interview wrapped up so quickly and then they threw to a break and had a big apology afterwards. Nobody expected that sheā€™d actually do it!

1 Like

Also the Grant Denyer bungee jump:

2 Likes

Completely forgot about that, thanks for reminding me!

Friday (25.01.2019): Nat is co-hosting with Sam this morning. Edwina Bartholomew is reading the news.

5 Likes

Havenā€™t watched Nat in yearsā€¦ only on the early news these daysā€¦ I would still watch that program but canā€™t stand Armytage, Bartholomew or Mac.

2 Likes

4 Likes