Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Friday -

6 Likes

Is that the same desk they used at the Gold Coast?

2 Likes

Why blue, red and white graphics?

1 Like

A relaunch of graphics maybe? Less orange is not a bad thing. :wink:

I think it’s clear why Today is losing Melbourne. Sunrise have put together a great show this morning. (Really tapping into the local market)

7 Likes

Yes, and they’ve used it for all their OBs since.

5 Likes

Media Watch host Paul Barry on Sunrise this morning. Plenty of coverage on the Aboriginal adoptions flub, but at the end of the day, a get for discussing the sackings at the top. Watch the awkward tag at the end…

https://au.news.yahoo.com/abc-boss-resigns-over-claims-212903122.html

2 Likes

Really loving the NBC inspired transition in the title-card this morning (posted the two to compare, its from the Old NBC graphics)

5 Likes

4 Likes

I was thinking you were going to talk about that shitstain blue :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I already have so many times. It’s been falling on deaf ears.

1 Like

Angela Cox is co-hosting this weekend.

Saturday -Angela Cox hosting in the studio with Basil at the MCG this morning.

4 Likes

Weekend Sunrise finishes at 9am this morning. They are also having graphics issues (all supers/bugs and OTS) so are only able to use the ticker.

Monday is extended until 10am for the public holiday in some states.

5 Likes

They should’ve just sat Angela and Simon together or Angela and Sally etc. It looks pretty silly having all 3 on the desk spaced out like that.

2 Likes

It was good to see that they reverted the backdrop to the blue rays for the news live crosses today; yesterday they continued the footy theme during the reporting of serious news items. Much more appropriate today.

Seemed to be back to normal by 7.30am.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I like the standing intro from the news presentations area, looks good.

1 Like

Basil did well to get to Sydney in time for this morning. He was on air last night until 8pm and last commercial flight to Sydney departed at 09:15pm due to Sydney’s curfew.

7 Likes

Monday -
Nat co-hosting with Kochie and Eddy reading News & Entertainment.

2 Likes