Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Amy Shark performed live in Brekky Central this morning. They are really ramping up the weekends.

2 Likes

Are you sure that was live because a he performed on Friday, unless she made another appearance?

1 Like

Yeah, I saw her the other day but she was definitely live today. Not only did they have the live bug, Shark joined the team on the couch for an interview.

2 Likes

3 Likes

You obviously didn’t watch the clip from the tweet you posted, it was mentioned on Friday that she was also making appearance on Weekend Sunrise.

3 Likes

Obviously.

I stand corrected and shouldn’t have doubted you @nationalnews, it’s obviously unusual for them to have a music act on the weekend let alone have the same artist re appear within a couple of days.

1 Like

It used to happen more often.

1 Like

Matt Doran co-hosting with Sam this week.
Kochie is off this week.

3 Likes

Strange opener this morning with no headlines. It was just the titlecard with the V/O.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just me but the person employed by NC to write that headline is either illiterate or is still in 1st grade. The headline doesn’t even make sense.

8 Likes

Sam will be off for a few weeks. Is Nat due back next week?

3 Likes

Yes Nat is due back next week.

I may have mentioned this before but every Friday in Sunrise Perth news they preview Weekend Sunrise with Baz who pre-records this live from Perth.

They have recently changed the background, instead keying in the actual Sunrise set
 if only they could do something like this for Perth News rather than the Seven News set.

Credits to @SamSamTV

10 Likes

Saturday (21.07.2018) - Sunday (22.07.2018): Kylie Gillies is co-hosting with Basil this weekend.

4 Likes

Great to see Kylie co-hosting this weekend.

Maybe Monique will fill in for Sam over the coming weeks or present the news?

3 Likes

She is so great. I really don’t know why they don’t get her to fill-in more often for both shows as she can co-host, read the news or even do sport. I can see why Adam Boland wanted Kylie to be Mel’s successor.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Nat is back and co-hosting with Kochie and Eddy presenting News & Entertainment with Sam on holidays.

4 Likes

Editing Error on Sunrise this morning in Perth, after the national news with eddy after matt they skipped the weather with Sam Mac and went straight to preview of TMS except this appeared twice.

So pretty much after TMS preview the segment previewed again.