Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Something I noticed watching the opener on Plus7 just now, for the first couple of stories they used what sounds like a section of the current NBC Today opener as background music, then for the QLD bid story, I’m fairly certain that’s the previous NBC Today opener music (from maybe 2012) as well.

3 Likes

That News FEED title card is so unnecessarily big, why is news in lowercase and then feed in caps. Why is feed so big in comparison to news also.

WHYYYYY

2 Likes

Such an ugly combination of graphics all round.

5 Likes

It’s all in caps, just one line is bold.

I thought the same thing as well at first, but look at the first screen cap with the yellow background.

1 Like

I don’t think that the first line is, it has a lowercase e in news.

1 Like

Yes, I was looking at the third cap. It’s inconsistent.

Friday (01.06.2018): Nat is co-hosting with Sam. Edwina Bartholomew is reading the news.

3 Likes

Weekend Sunrise EP Stefan Mitchell finished up this morning. Off to Sunday Night.

3 Likes

Coincidentally Weekend Today EP was farewelled at the end of their broadcast too.

3 Likes

Monday (04.06.2018): Nat is co-hosting with Sam this morning. Edwina Bartholomew is reading the news.

3 Likes

Seven’s European correspondent Laurel Irving and her cameraman Jimmy Cannon had been robbed in London after competing a live cross to Sunrise yesterday morning (Monday night UK time). Irving told 3AW’s Ross and John by phone this morning that two men wearing balaclava (she confirmed the thieves did not have a gun) snatched the camera from Jimmy and rode away. The camera is worth $25,000 but I think it’s of little use to them, they will sell it at a second hand shop for quick cash, but I still hope the police will find the camera and thieves soon.
https://www.3aw.com.au/man-steals-camera-from-tv-crew-rides-away/

4 Likes
10 Likes

:laughing: Idiots.

6 Likes

Live from Fiji tomorrow:

I’m guessing Greg Evans previously of Perfect Match, who is a marriage celebrant.

Saturday (09.06.2018): Mark Riley is co-hosting with Monique. Basil is off today for his father’s birthday.

2 Likes

3 Likes

It’s a breakfast news show, not another dating / love show :man_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes