Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Started laughing this morning.

2 Likes

:joy: Don’t they realise the negative connotations of that?

4 Likes

Sunrise do OB’s better than anyone.

3 Likes

The ones they used for the Olympics/Commonwealth games beg to differ…

2 Likes

Loved watching Eddy on the bus this morning with the “royals”. at one point mid sentence Eddy yelled out “Bridge!” and they all had to duck as they were going to get their heads chopped off!

7 Likes

:rofl:Part of the fun of live television a near miss.:relieved:

@Jeffmister social media trolls jump on one person’s negative comments and join in,seriously some people just complain about everything.And of course as usual the newspapers will probably lap it up.

@JBar it will be interesting to see how the royal wedding ratings will be this weekend.

1 Like

Yeah, it is nice that they change up the graphic colours for special events. :slightly_smiling_face: The blue headings actually look decent for a change (unlike the blue/orange combo).

In saying that, who else can spot the two issues in this cap? Issue #1 (7 News ticker from the early news) was fixed sometime before the 6am headlines while the other problem may have been fixed eventually, just not by 6am. Hint: where in the world is the “special edition” coming from?

5 Likes

(from Twitter)

4 Likes

I’m dissapointed that didn’t happen. It would have been awesome.

3 Likes

In the unmissable television event of the year!
Sam takes Harry and Meghan look-a-likes around the place.

3 Likes

Sunrise becomes a parody of a breakfast show.

8 Likes

I want to be mad but it’s just so hilarious to watch what they are doing to themselves.

2 Likes

Uggh! I believe I saw Karl doing the same thing this morning. Both breakfast shows are beyond help. I was considering jumping to Sunrise after all the royal rubbish on Today this morning, but Sunrise look like they have sent even more people over.

3 Likes

Tuesday:

10 Likes

This is basically commercial television in a nutshell. One desperate, sad race to the absolute bottom.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Wednesday - London Eye

3 Likes

Susannah was on the panel this morning.

1 Like

^For those who dont know, that woman who is with Sam Mac is Kochie’s wife

1 Like

Can you remember roughly what time she was on?

1 Like