Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

The Sunrise Family comes before everything else. Koch knows that. All employees at Brekky Central pledge undying loyalty to the Red 7. Koch has broken the pledge. He’s gone.

7 Likes

Let’s calm down a bit

3 Likes

nope disagree hes not gone he will stay and calm down with the accusations

1 Like

Let’s all try and realise that he was probably having a little joke, yeah?

9 Likes

And let’s all try and realise that my “let’s calm down a bit” wasn’t anything but :roll_eyes:

Tongue in cheek. Although Jason was being serious I think, yes.

2 Likes

But I’ve already raided the pantry for rotting fruit and veg to take to Martin Place for Kochie’s excommunication and punishment next week!

10 Likes

Do they still conduct public hangings in Martin Place?

2 Likes

Port Adelaide Truthers are gonna protest in the background this week.

5 Likes

Considering there’s promos for another ‘Undercover Koch’ next week, I think it’s safe to say Kochie isn’t going anywhere (thank heavens!!!)

That’s what they want you to think…

3 Likes

It prevents the peasants from rioting.

Monday(30.04.2018) - Thursday (03.05.2018): Nat is co-hosting with Kochie this week. Monique Wright is reading the news.

Nelson Aspen is on entertainment.

2 Likes

Good on Mon for the extra days she’s doing lately, she does a better job than Eddy at filling in on news.

5 Likes

Here is the full segment (note Kochie’s reaction around 1:18):

https://twitter.com/sunriseon7/status/991075406248755201

1 Like

These stunts are so tacky.

4 Likes

The whole show is so tacky these days.

7 Likes

Is it an audition for Come Fly With Me?

2 Likes

Is this Kochie’s punishment for putting his Adelaide AFL team ahead of the Sunrise family?

Surely he would’ve preferred to be marched through Martin Place Cersei Lannister style while being pelted with rotten fruit and faeces.

Shame… ding, ding… shame.

3 Likes

I’d watch that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Makes it look very sus too with a Camera man holding a camera with probably the 7 logo on it. Doesn’t take much to imagine who the person could be. Unless they are Today or Newsbreakfast fans :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes