Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

I wonder if this will be the direction post-Kochie…Nat and Sam hosting?

Seems to of gone from never happening, to happening quite frequently lately.

5 Likes

At least it’s an idea Seven thought of first and they didn’t copy it from Nine, having two same gender co-hosts on their breakfast show.

Although it does have to be said that the NBC Today Show (where Sunrise gets a lot of ideas from) has had two female co-hosts for a few months now…

4 Likes

Extended edition tomorrow morning from 5am due to the birth of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s baby

2 Likes

I’ll watch Sunrise now… now that he’s not there while on holidays. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You’d have to think the Sam / Nat combo - whilst always a great option is somewhat being swayed now by Savannah / Hoda.

10 Likes

Having a bad run with live UK crosses this morning. Royal Correspondent caught sleeping. Whoopsy

2 Likes

:joy: Does someone have a screen cap?

1 Like

Special graphics for the Royal Birth:

5 Likes

It wasn’t from what I saw (the Early News was still at 5am).

Yeah, there is no way that this would have been the hosting duo if it weren’t for NBC.

1 Like

Damn, I thought Seven had actually come up with an original idea that people like for once…

:joy:

5 Likes

Yuck, why do shows insist on doing this. Looks worse than their usual graphics package.

3 Likes

The graphics could also double if Sunrise ever do a Bachelor special.

1 Like

Sunrise will be live from Currumbin tomorrow for the ANZAC Day service.

2 Likes

As per their ANZAC tradition.

There will be an extended edition of the show tomorrow until 10 AM and it will start tomorrow at the special later time of 6:15 AM at the conclusion of the Currumbin dawn service coverage. Likewise, I believe this is what happens every ANZAC Day too.

1 Like

Is Currumbin an ANZAC tradition?

1 Like

It is for Sunrise anyway.

2 Likes

Lets just hope Sunrise’s attendance at the Currumbin Dawn Service doesn’t bring the protesters back to the Gold Coast.

2 Likes

ANZAC Day:

Am I the only one who thinks the brown ticker looks nice?

Nice to see they have re-used the Olympic desk.

6 Likes