Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Sam had to change outfits this morning because she spilt her coffee on her original white blouse. She was in her white blouse at 6:25 and by 6:30 before they went to Nat with the news, she had already changed to a red outfit. That’s pretty quick for a female presenter to change her outfit I think!!

Here’s an article regarding the incident:

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/television/why-sam-armytage-was-forced-to-change-outfits/news-story/63a0914eb0bf83022ded3eb0874912b8

1 Like

He must be accumulating so much leave.

2 Likes

Mate. Just no.

2 Likes

“Lady changes blouse”

Good to see the Daily Telegraph covering the big stories.

9 Likes

What? I’m certainly not talking her down or anything, I am just wondering logistically how it could have been done. I would have thought she would have been gone at least 10 minutes to get herself changed, particularly since it didn’t even appear the spillage had happened before the ad. I’m just remarking about how shocked I am that things could happen this quick, nothing else sinister. I didn’t realise there must be people ready behind the scenes in case this sort of thing happens.

5 minutes to take off a blouse and skirt and pop on a dress? Not exactly difficult.

2 Likes

Great that the Daily Telegraph is on top of the news which is, of national or international importance.

1 Like

Mark this morning

5 Likes

Sat 10 Feb - Sun 11 Feb: Michael Usher co-hosting with Monique.

Edit: Sat 17 Feb - Sun 18 Feb: Michael Usher again co-hosting with Monique.

4 Likes

Sunrise started in perth at 6.00 am today
But time was out buy a hour

2 Likes

isn’t that his job?

1 Like

Not officially, and he wasn’t there last weekend.

2 Likes

Oh I thought he’d been named Weekend presenter.

1 Like

When does kochie start doing 4 days a week on sunrise

I don’t believe it’s been announced yet. Personally I think it’s a good thing because I like Kochie and am not looking forward to seeing less of him.

Guess it depends on his contract dates. They would have been in negotiations quite early to lock him in rather than risk a Lisa Wilkinson type saga.

1 Like

That makes one of you

3 Likes

According to promo shown tonight, next Monday’s show will feature Sam, Nat and Kochie taking a lie detector test. Will be fun to watch :rofl:

4 Likes

Nelson in the studio talking about his 15 years on Sunrise this morning.

His first appearance

Nelson also meet up with his good friend Mel this week who he always visits when he is in Australia .

7 Likes