Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Undercover idiot.

5 Likes

Next week, Sam goes on a two week holiday to Greece with Michael Pell to see if anybody there recognises them.

It’s handy to know that a bunch of tourists don’t recognise Kochie.

9 Likes

Edwina will be at the Grammys next week.

5 Likes

Sunrise have one of the worst graphics departments IMO, I cringe every time I see something they’ve produced such as the above.

9 Likes

Some here say that Sunrise’s graphics are better than Today’s, which leads me to believe they need a trip to Specsavers.

8 Likes

Both shows are shit. In every way possible.

3 Likes

The team in different locations tomorrow morning.

Kochie & Sam-
Kirkton Place, Beaumont Hills, NSW

Nat-
North Burleigh Surf Lifesaving Club,QLD

Sam Mac-
Discovery Parks Adelaide Beachfront

MKR stars will be at each location to cook brekky.

6 Likes

How do you know these exact locations? Where’s the link?

Actually I just found it on Facebook. Gee, they aren’t really going too far away from cities are they? I thought they were all meant to be going to seperate people’s houses somewhere the way they made it sound in their competition, yet Nat’s at a surf club and Sam Mac is at a caravan park!!

Edit: It looks like according to Beretts’ Instagram, he will be in Melbourne tomorrow morning promoting the Tour de Cure and the Cadel Evans bike race this weekend.

Salty is correct. If you need the link there is one on their Facebook page.

2 Likes

And I thought that this idea of broadcasting from someone’s home was great. But with the team in different locations, and presumably Nat acting as a third host, will be weird.

2 Likes

They actually did mention on the show that they would be splitting up and going to different places tomorrow for their Australia Day show

1 Like

@nationalnews Beretts in Melbourne this morning.

IMG_20180126_085941

Public Holiday extended edition finishing at 10am.

6 Likes

Michael Usher co-hosting with Monique this weekend.

4 Likes

It’s all very interesting. Robert Ovadia presented in Sydney last night when it appears Michael is back from a break. Could he be the permanent co-host?

3 Likes

That has been extensively discussed. It was stated during a radio interview that Usher is. Just not confirmed anywhere else.

1 Like

At the start of the show, Monique welcomed Musher and joked that he is sick of working afternoons and is now working mornings.

6 Likes

Kochie has confirmed that he is only doing a four day week but we don’t know if the weekend host will do Fridays as well (what @NewsAustralia posted is only from Wiki).

Kochie only co-hosted yesterday, I think, because it was a special edition. The new roster, including Michael’s double shifts, will probably start next week.

4 Likes

And Michael did say to Monique l enjoy both.

3 Likes

Apologies for being late here.

Just found out about Michael Usher, congrats, odd decision, but he is great. Would be interested to hear why Matt Doran wasn’t selected, perhaps he declined?

2 Likes

Edwina in New York this morning

3 Likes