Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

It’s a bit of fun. I find it quite funny when non weather presenters do the weather. Whenever Mal Walden would do the weather on Ten News in Melbourne, it was always a laugh

6 Likes

I meant it that way, in case you didn’t realise. I too liked how they were having a bit of fun with this.

In a interview with a lady from the weather bureau this morning they were making fun of Ryan about how terrible he was doing the weather, all harmless fun that provides banter with the team.

4 Likes

Exactly right. I was never saying anything otherwise. Why are you all attacking me again??

Calm down, no one was wielding a sword at you or anything. It was just a debate.

1 Like

The two direct replies to your posts were agreeing with you?

9 Likes

It’s way too easy to become a member on here.

There should be a series of challenges to determine ones acceptance.

:joy:

3 Likes

I wasn’t attacking you

2 Likes

And an IQ test. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I wasn’t attacking you my reply to your post was actually backing up what you said with an example of how it created fun banter amongst the team.

3 Likes

I’m in trouble.

3 Likes

Last week we had a look back at Nelson’s first celebrity interview which was with actress Betty White

Nelson will be live from the SAG Awards for Sunrise tomorrow morning.
Also Sam is back tomorrow.

5 Likes

Viewers can submit video invitations until Wednesday morning and the best invitation will be selected and the team will be broadcasting from the winners house on Friday morning.

6 Likes

What was Undercover Koch?

1 Like

Went undercover as a Tour Guide on Sydney’s tourist bus

5 Likes

He mentioned this morning that if viewers send in suggestions for another job he might go undercover again.

8 Likes

Thanks @Salty, think I have seen it all now.

3 Likes

Why did they do this? :thinking:

2 Likes

Because it’s 2018 and this is breakfast television now…

15 Likes

:man_judge:t2::man_playing_handball:t4::shark:

1 Like