Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

I’m pretty sure I have never once gotten ahead of myself with stating when certain presenters will present. I always wait until there is some sort of concrete evidence that it will happen before posting it as fact on here. I may have speculated on them maybe presenting on another day but I never stated it as fact in a way like @nationalnews did with Nat here, alright.

How pretty are you?

2 Likes

I could have put money that someone was going to complain.

I thought there was more of a chance that Nat was away for the week. Yes, I was wrong and I fixed it this morning.

By all means, you can post the presenters AEST, on time, and log in every morning, and edit the post.

For about a week now, Today has been saying things like “We’ll be back in 90 secs” Or " See you in 2 mins" to combat viewers switching ff. Sunrise have, as of today, simply copied the idea.

2 Likes

Remember the days when Sunrise were the innovators while Today were the imitators?

Oh, how times have changed…

1 Like

come on man are you seriously expecting his TV has any other channels apart from 7, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 & 76? I’m surprised even he knows there are other networks let alone what Today is.

6 Likes

You know how Sunrise has had a month of surprisingly high ratings (300k+ with big margins to Today), did similar happen this time last year?

350-400k metro for example (maybe it won’t be that high).

Excluding Olympics, where Sunrise was a ridiculous 600-700k.

You say ridiculous. Some say impressive.

1 Like

You forgot 78 :horse_racing:

3 Likes

fuck, castrate me then

3 Likes

Well that escalated quickly :flushed:

Is that completely necessary? OK then. If you insist.

1 Like

Well that completely explains this. As @TheHubMan rightly pointed out, I do not watch ‘the other mob’ as Kochie would say. And I do not watch 78 at all except for a little bit at Spring Racing time. Who wants to watch horse racing 24/7? Even that is too much for me I’ll admit :joy:

And @JBar, pretty sure. That was a typo by me sorry. Even though now that you ask, I would like to think I am quite pretty :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Didn’t take you long to get you convinced lmao :thinking:

you tell me, I’d rather go through that procedure than watch a 24/7 Racing channel (and Sunrise).

1 Like

Well I’ve still got mine but I think I’d prefer to keep them than go without. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

As posted above, the average audience for Sunrise is down this year. The drop is higher in the second half of the year. Last week Sunrise was down 20,000 from the similar dates last year and down 40,000 for each of the two weeks before that. Today is down similarly (but is harder to compare because cricket affects the ratings).

2 Likes

Kochie and Sam will be on Nova 96.9 with Fitzy & Wippa on Friday morning for their “Rap Up of the Week” rap battle. The final one for the year.

5 Likes

in that order?

2 Likes

only for you

3 Likes

Eddy presenting news today.

3 Likes

Nat co-hosting with Kochie this morning

3 Likes