Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Spotted it for a spilt second here in Melbourne

1 Like

So Sunrise are celebrating their 15th birthday this week… but why… apart from the last week of ratings…
Their 15th was way back in February! They’re almost 16…

3 Likes

Probably rather than burning this out at the start of the year, wanted to end the year with the celebration of their 15th year before the holidays. I don’t have a problem with it really :slight_smile:

Also loving the new version title card transition! Very fresh and love the white background!

2 Likes

Mel Doyle was on the show this morning talking about her time on the show as part of the 15 year celebrations.

13 Likes

It has been uploaded to Facebook

8 Likes

9 Likes

Nice of Mel to return Sam’s knife so she could cut the cake.

22 Likes

You’re such a bitch. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

According to the article, Basil could be set to replace Kochie

https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/tv/meet-basil-zempilas-the-new-kochie-on-sunrise/ar-BBFI8Sq?li=AAavLaF&ocid=spartandhp

The article appears in Woman’s Day. Such a credible source.

13 Likes

And it would be a horrid decision. He’s good but not as a permanent choice in my opinion.

6 Likes

I was thinking more Michael Usher if Kochie was to be replaced, they seem to be building a national profile for him e.g. the Queensland Election, breaking news coverage etc. As I said in one of my previous posts Baz does AFL and has other sporting commitments so unless he is willing to give up that then I cant see him as presenter because he will have to be absent a lot to cover the sport.

I would also like to announce my intention to replace Kochie.

Article soon in OK! Magazine.

5 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Karl Stefanovic to replace Kochie, I’m sure it’ll be on Sportsbet soon.

And will be known as Steffo forever more. :wink:

Also he is good mates with Sam, so the tabloid rags will have nothing to write about in future. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Gah! Can’t deal with all these media rumours :persevere:

Nice to see Mel make a cameo this morning, deservedly so.

@TV.Cynic How did Sunrise vs. Today perform last week?

1 Like

Sunrise won but Today’s schedule was disrupted by not being shown in all markets.

2 Likes

Yes! More of this please. Seems kind of inspired by parts of NBC Today’s look?

6 Likes

Did anyone manage to record the opener?