Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

5 Likes

Simon Reeve also reading the weather forecast this weekend James Tobin is on holidays.

5 Likes

Sally had a bit of a coughing fit in the middle of the 9:30 news so Mon had to finish reading the remainder of the news.

5 Likes

There will be secrets from the Sunrise set revealed next week apparently, according to their promo so that might be worth watching (particularly by us MediaSpy enthusiasts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)…

4 Likes

What would it be? There isn’t anything we don’t know or anything different to any other set, surely? The only thing I can think of is that behind Nat is the entry straight into the control room.

1 Like

That’s what the promo says so clearly there are things we don’t yet know about it. It could also be referring to how the show operates behind the scenes, what the team do when they’re not on air, the wardrobe where the team get ready etc etc, all that sort of thing…

3 Likes

Monday(04.09.17)- Tuesday (05.09.2017): Edwina Bartholomew is reading the news again this morning, in addition to her entertainment duties.Ryan Phelan is still presenting sport.

4 Likes

Nat is really sick, which is why she has been off since last Thursday

3 Likes

As previously intimated, Sunrise won last week, winning every day.

3 Likes

Nat has returned from sick leave.

4 Likes

It was actually following Kochie for a day.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/television/sunrise-goes-behindthescenes-as-it-follows-its-host-david-koch-for-a-day/news-story/bc35304520c710e1ba1b9693b5464a4c

2 Likes

Its the whole team. Eddy was first on Monday. Sam Mac Tuesday.

1 Like

Thursday (07.09.17): Nat is co-hosting with Kochie this morning and Eddy is reading the news and entertainment. Ryan Phelan is still presenting sport.

3 Likes

Plus Nat on Thursday and reportedly the Cash Cow on Friday which I think will be really amusing. Also, how many ‘days off’ has Sam had now? She seems to be having a lot of them and I don’t know whether to believe she really is sick or not. She seemed perfectly fine yesterday…

2 Likes
  1. it’s possible to develop a sickness within 24 hours

2. who says it’s a physical sickness and not a mental health one

3. what kind of business is it of yours anyway to decide if she “really is sick or not”

9 Likes

I KNOW it is possible to develop an illness in 24 hours. It’s just that it’s been talked about so often how Sam conveniently has these days off every now and again and it’s hard not to read further into it!! It’s almost like they want us to see more of Kochie and Nat presenting together to get viewers ready for what might happen should Sam leave. Before you criticise me again, I’m just trying to be realistic here based on what I have read other people say about the presenting situation before. Heck, personally I really like Sam and want her to be presenting with Kochie on Sunrise for many years to come and if she is sick today then I respect that and hope she gets better soon :smiley:

Nat co-hosting with Kochie and Eddy presenting news and entertainment again this morning.

4 Likes

Who cares how much time she’s had off. Not like we pay her salary…

9 Likes

Mark is due back on Monday.

3 Likes

She’s a long time employee at 7. She may have a lot of accumulated leave. I know Mel Doyle and Mark Beretta had big leave balances at one stage a few years ago.

4 Likes