Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Lovely to have Ange back in the hosting chair this morning.

First time Simon has read the news on Sunrise since about 2011. I know I am probably the only one, but I have always thought Simon was a good understudy for Nat and news reader on Weekend Sunrise from 2005-2007. IMO, he is much better than Eddy, Denham, Kendall and PJ. I think his reduced roles since Boland has left is a shame.

[quote=“Salty, post:2643, topic:69”]
Matt Carmichael to read sports.
[/quote] Should have got Kylie Gillies and went full retro.

2 Likes

I think it’s also due to the fact that he now lives in Queensland.

1 Like

2 Likes

Sunrise giving coverage to a drug smuggler. There is more important news in the world to worry about.

And this is why I never take Sunrise so seriously.

Actually was it just Sunrise that covered it? Or Did Nine’s Today show cover it as well?

1 Like

It’s both. They are both on air from 5:30am tomorrow.

Do you really believe its not going to be on evvvvvverrrrrything all day tomorrow? Not just a Sunrise thing.

1 Like

It shouldn’t be. That’s the point.

Did I say it should be?

The coverage on Sunrise and Today this morning was beyond ridiculous. ABC Breakfast was actually covering real news from Australia and the world. As it should be across all networks. They may have mentioned this story but it was so brief that it was hardly noticed.

6 Likes

Sunday (28.05.17): Angela Cox is co-hosting with Andrew again this morning, as Monique is off sick. Angie Asimus is debuting on Sunrise to read this morning’s news headlines.

3 Likes

I would have called in sick too rather than cover this Corby :poop: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Nat co-hosting with Kochie this morning with Eddy presenting News & Entertainment.Sam is back tomorrow.

2 Likes

To be honest, Ange handles breaking news a lot smoother than Monique anyway.

4 Likes

Northern New South Wales :stuck_out_tongue: not Queensland

Armytage is dating Tom Cruise, according to Woman’s Day.

https://www.smooth.com.au/entertainment/clone-bizarre-claims-tom-cruise-dating-samantha-armytage

Fuck they are pathetic.

2 Likes

Indeed. LOL Why are they always so against sam?

This is why so may people are barracking for Rebel Wilson to smash them in court and get a hefty payout. If that happened maybe they reconsider creating so many of their bullshit articles.

3 Likes

The Sunrise couch better watch out.

8 Likes

Does anyone know if Nat is packing her bags right now to head on the next flight back to the UK to cover the London Bridge attack on Sunrise tomorrow morning?