Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

@MarkC Your right, ratings do matter. Viewers switched off sunrise while many Australians including their audience are facing hardship.

1 Like

Nat is missing in action?

Did they not explain Nat’s absence today?

I dont think they needed to abandon the trip (practical or not). Having just come back from San Fran and Vegas im enjoying it.

I don’t think an explanation was given for Nat’s absence this morning.

She’s probably flying back

If they made her come back she must be spewing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I remember back in 2010 when they went to Hawaii the Greymouth mine disaster in NZ happened at the same time and Kochie was there covering it while the rest of the team was in Hawaii. I think he ended up joining them later in the week if my memory is correct.

1 Like

Wednesday (05.04.17)- Thursday (06.04.17): Nat is live in Rockhampton covering the Flood Emergency. Kochie and Sam are live in America with Eddy, who is reading the rest of the day’s news.

3 Likes

Well at least they jumped on the situation and sent her back! Do feel bad for her though, while the others are galavanting around the states.

4 Likes

@nationalnews Nat with special coverage from Rockhampton this morning.

2 Likes

They made the right decision from a news coverage point of view.

8 Likes

@JBar Pell should have made the decision last week and kept Nat and Eddy here to focus on special coverage .Viewers backlash on social media of course main reason for Nat’s return.

4 Likes

And the winner is… FORT WORTH

Sunrise is bound for the Wild West.

Sunrise viewers have decided Sam, Kochie and Eddy will board a flight to Fort Worth.

Meanwhile, Sam Mac and the Sunrise weather crew will head to San Antonio, one of the oldest cities in America with a vast Mexican history.

And Beretts will take Sport to Houston, the city that boasts the first and last words ever spoken to the moon.

1 Like

Seven publicity needs to Photoshop Nat out of the promo images.

So even though the viewers vote on the destination, they still cover the same 3 destinations anyway. Hardly a mystery tour then.

7 Likes

Adam Boland speaks out about Cyclone Debbie’s rolling coverage on breakfast television.

1 Like

But it is magical :slight_smile:

Because they made Nat disappear? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It was a case of Hello, Goodbye for her.

1 Like