Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

As true as that probably is I don’t think Alan Jones or Ray Hadley would talk about such a stupid topic on eachothers radio show.

What do you guys mean “toxic”?
I don’t understand how either show is or can be toxic?

They make you feel sick when you watch them? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Kinda disappointing that Eddy is relegated to standing on the roof. Looks a bit awkward…

Also live cross during The Morning Show.

5 Likes

Oh. Ok then.

1 Like

News feed set graphics have been changed. Now simple and blue!
It’s kind of refreshing to not have the bright yellow plastered evywhere

The amount of times Sunrise repeated the incorrect announcement of the winner of the best picture Oscar was ridiculous there is other news stories happening in the country and overseas. Sunrise’s priorities need to be addressed. Sure they are winning the ratings atm but hat won’t last long if they continue this rubbish.

3 Likes

Nat was co-hosting with Kochie and Eddy on News/Entertainment this morning.

3 Likes

The way it should be. Sunrise is so much more tolerable this morning, although Nat’s face expression there was interesting…

2 Likes

But Eddy is not a veteran. She’s the newest of the new.

So you’re a hypocrite. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Pretty sure Sam Mac is the newest of the new.

Eddy has ‘officially’ been with the show since 2011 as Sydney correspondent then later as weather presenter from 2013. Prior to that she was behind the scenes for many years.

2 Likes

I stand corrected. Second newest of the newest. I hope you’re not suggesting Sam Mac should be on the desk. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think someone mentioned this already but one thing I can’t stand is the daily stories about the Royals. They may as well just add Rob Jobson as a 6th host he’s on that often.

Rob Jobson on the show again today.

1 Like

James Tobin presented weather in the studio this morning.

2 Likes

Sunrise won week 9 nationally by 27,000 while Today won in Sydney amd Melbourne.

2 Likes

New headline graphics this morning

3 Likes

Very nbc Today inspired. Looks good.

2 Likes