Sunrise

Weekend Sunrise seemed to have one of the better breakfast TV results in recent memory. Very solid result.

Although I’m probably in the minority, I’d go as far as saying that WS deserves to win so much more than it currently does and definitely deserves.
to beat WT, throw things right at me now!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mark Beretta is returning from holidays tomorrow.

Fine it wasn’t a blooper but if they planned to have the closer cut in on a mid-interview, miss half the closer and play 6 minutes of ads then they need a new director. None of that video was edited. That is how it went to air.

[quote=“Tom_TV7, post:2111, topic:69”]
I’d go as far as saying that WS deserves to win …[/quote]
I agree with you. For me Weekend Sunrise has always been much better than Weekend Today which is rather boring in comparison.

other way around for me cant stand andrew o keffe

[quote=“nationalnews, post:2113, topic:69, full:true”]

Fine it wasn’t a blooper but if they planned to have the closer cut in on a mid-interview, miss half the closer and play 6 minutes of ads then they need a new director. .[/quote]

Took me 3 watches to see what you were on about. To me it seems like the interview was ending with a light hearted comment so they cut away…

Yes it is pretty straight forward and a decent blooper to me. They cut the person off mid question in what they call a LIVE interview, cut back to studio with a new backdrop and two extra people who were mid sentence saying goodbye and a new backdrop. It would have been confusing to viewers. The clock even jumps 5 minutes!

Why does the clock jump from 9:54 to 9:59?

Time travel. :stuck_out_tongue:

Daylight savings. That video was recorded from Queensland.

WS won by a big margin again on Sunday

no specific regional ratings mentioned

I notice Sunrise won nationally by ~100k over The Today Show yesterday.

Is that the usual? Does Today not do very well in regional areas?

What a mess!

We have all the reporters out and about in their cities, and then we have Matt Tinney sitting in a studio…

Not much to be seen at that time of the morning in Perth, not sure having him outside would’ve added anything to the live cross or information provided

Agreed. At that time it would have been 6.10am perth time, so not much point having him outside and he had the local news from 7am to prepare for too.

Nice to see all states represented… poor Tassie, left off again.

Tinney is so… i dont know what the word is. But he annoys me.