Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

In there defence though, it is listed under the lifestyle section of the website. Sunrise and 7 News always post a bunch of the website stories on their social media pages to reach a wider audience.

2 Likes

I bet it had people clicking though.

3 Likes

All breakfast shows were down on Monday from the previous week. Sunrise dipped below 300k for the first time in 3 weeks. Second placed News Breakfast was still 75,000 behind while Karl may be able to breathe a little easier as his replacement’s first results were another 10k lower with one of Today’s lowest numbers in recent weeks.

1 Like

Sunrise was 70k ahead of Today in second place, News Breakfast was another 20k further back recording its lowest audience in 4 weeks.

I believe Lisa is away this week. Might have something to do with it.

Sunrise had 303,000 yesterday ahead of News Breakfast with 240,000 while Today was on 197,000.

City by city numbers available:

3 Likes

What on earth is with this video?!

• What on earth is with the rock music behind?
  • The way in which these graphics are worded is misleading the public. Some would read this and assume that it’s been put into effect. Especially when not all states are going to be enforcing the same restrictions.

This type of reporting is very dangerous. Sure Nat introduces it as “The stage is being set”.
The graphics should accompany the point with a heading of:
“Proposed changes”

The script Nat is reading is contradicting what’s on screen.

6 Likes

Poor Nat, she’s constantly been victimised of Seven’s poor script editing. First the blunder on dole bludgers then misinformation such as this.

Sensationalism I guess.

5 Likes

But at least match the bloody graphics to what she is saying? This is important stuff it’s important to get it right.

It’s false information. Especially with breakfast tv being something on in the background you may have missed the intro she gave and gone to the TV and see these graphics on the screen, you’re being informed with incorrect info.

1 Like

She does look very rock chick with that hair and makeup.

1 Like

Saturday (09.05.2020) - Sunday (10.05.2020): Sally Bowery did news and sport this morning.

7 Likes

Jim Wilson said on his Twitter that he would be off “for a few days”.

3 Likes

A new graphic now appears on the soft set video wall, similar to the one that recently been added to the screen behind the main presenter area.

1 Like

Very out of place.

2 Likes

Jessica Ridley on this morning with her new baby… didn’t even know she was pregnant! Though did notice she hadn’t been reporting for a little while

3 Likes

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/sunriseon7/status/1259284923774406656

8 Likes

She has been on air up until about last week I think. But she was working from home and filing alot of her stories from what appeared to be an iPhone.

4 Likes

Breakfast TV ratings for 19 edged lower with Sunrise reporting its first bub 300,000 average in 8 weeks. It was still 70k clear of News Breakfast that took out second place for the seventh consecutive week. The margin back to Today, however, fell to 10,000.

1 Like

Why use a picture of Matt as the headline image? By using it, it’s instantly implied without reading the article that he might’ve been responsible for the profanity on-air. I get it’s click-bait, but it doesn’t sit well with me personally.

9 Likes