Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Surely over 3.5 hours coverage you can do both.

1 Like

Oh of course. But during the peak time of the broadcast was when they were running it and not coverage of the bushfires.
I noticed today they appeared to have upped the ante on the rolling coverage which was good to see

Wednesday 13 November-

Nat is hosting Bushfire coverage from Singleton in NSW with Angie Asimus reading news.

Screenshot_20191113-060529~2

6 Likes

Kochie describing himself as a poor man’s Matt Lauer was not the highlight of the interview with Reese and Jen.

15 Likes

He did clarify that he used to refer to himself as that and does not anymore.

5 Likes

A large Sydney audience yesterday led Sunrise to a commendable lead:

https://twitter.com/mrpford/status/1194415575411281921?s=20

6 Likes

With 1/3 of Sydney alone

2 Likes

Clarified, but it had already put Jen off in particular. You could tell she turned from that point on.

It even appeared she was about to get defensive when Kochie asked about Jen’s character being sympathetic to her sexual abuser co-host. Reese had to confirm he was asking about the character and not her.

Perils of a Live interview via satellite…

1 Like

I think that’s why The Today Show hand it well this morning

and also waht i found interesting is that brisbane was 2nd and melbourne is 3rd being that maybe melbourne is less careing or less interested in the bushfires as what are sydney is

Because the bushfires are in New South Wales and Queensland surrounding Sydney and Brisbane.

5 Likes

Thursday (14.11.2019): Nat is co-hosting with Kochie this morning. Angie Asimus is reading the news.

5 Likes

Last week, Sunrise (easily) recorded its biggest audience of 2019 - best week since the Commonwealth Games.

5 Likes

News Corp reports Sunrise EP Michael Pell, whose contract expires at the end of this year, is currently in negotiations with Seven bosses following rumours he had expressed an interest in relocating to the US.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/sunrise-executive-producer-michael-pells-contract-set-to-expire-within-weeks/news-story/bd884646e9c68f9a314325ff633a7a32

3 Likes

They do that so they can up their money.

4 Likes

Wednesday: Sam and Nat hosting with Angie Asmus reading the news. Sam also presented Entertainment

5 Likes

Thursday 21 November & Friday 22 November-

Sam Mac will be presenting the weather live from Raffles Hotel in Singapore.

5 Likes

What’s the vibe with Nat and Gretel? Every time Nat hosts Kochies NewsFeed segment, I sense tension from Nat towards her?

Sunrise ahead by +110k on Tuesday morning.

3 Likes

Who will the Daily Mail blame now? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes