Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Monday 12 August -

Nat hosting with Kochie and Eddy presenting News and Entertainment.

3 Likes

Six years today since Sam took over Mel and I still don’t think she was the right choice.

3 Likes

Kochie said during the interview with Hans this morning that Samantha Armytage has been off sick for the past few days.

1 Like

Still dwelling on the past. Get over it. :laughing:

2 Likes

Weekend Sunrise 90k ahead of Today yesterday in the 7-9am slot.

5 Likes

It’s the highest Sunday rating since 20 May last year when there was royal wedding coverage.

5 Likes

Tuesday 13 August -

Sam is back hosting with Kochie.

4 Likes

Sunrise won all markets on Monday - ahead nationally by almost 80,000. Today was beaten by News Breakfast in Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.

7 Likes

Ratings article today. Sunrise won all markets. Today’s Sydney number seemed to be the area that was down the most while Melbourne was OK.

2 Likes

Thursday 15 August & Friday 16 August -

Nat hosting with Sam and Eddy presenting News & Entertainment this morning.

5 Likes

Nat was robbed.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. And I think a lot of people agree with me.

2 Likes

I think Kochie may have taken two days off this week because he did the full five days last week (when Sam was off sick).

4 Likes

Reports Basil may be leaving the Weekend Sunrise team…

4 Likes

Where are these reports?

2 Likes

Peter Ford tweeted it - can’t post the actual tweet since his account now is ‘protected’ (ie; you can’t view his tweets unless you follow him)

I can understand why Basil wants to leave Weekend Sunrise. Every week he flies from Perth to Sydney on Friday and fly back on Sunday, meaning he is unable to spend weekends with his family.

4 Likes

If this is true, he shouldn’t have taken in the first place IMO, he knew that he had a full workload. Weekend Sunrise is doing really well, would hate to see it fall with a revolving door of presenters.

6 Likes

Matt Doran should be his successor

9 Likes

Interesting if Basil leaves WS to be based Perth next year. WS haven’t got a permanent male anchor since AOK left in 2015 to concentrate on The Chase Australia.

Matt Doran will probably be his replacement

4 Likes