Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Amber Laidler and Mac Lyon again flying the flag in Sydney and Brisbane respectively this morning.

Seems strange to me that Jessica Ridley had the morning off given she did a live cross to Seven News Sydney last night. She wasn’t sighted on Sunrise last week either.

Queensland correspondent Bianca Stone is on holidays, by the looks of things.

Gertie Spurling flew the flag for Adelaide; speaking of which, does anyone know why Amanda Bachmann hasn’t been seen on Sunrise as of recent?

3 Likes

3 Likes

Seven could have afforded Miss Coco’s expensive appearance fees if only they didn’t spend so much on AFL and cricket rights!

I noticed Amanda was back on Sunrise this morning.

4 Likes

Ahhh yes. I saw her this morning too.

1 Like

Sunrise ahead 292,000 to 195,000 - no SOO boost for Today.

5 Likes

Sunrise broadcasting from Burleigh Heads on Monday Morning. Sounds like that they’ll be attending the Logies the year

7 Likes

6 Likes

No surprises they’ve picked up the international music act from the Logies to also perform for them.

5 Likes

Eddy’s interview with Chris Hemsworth is on tomorrow’s show.

6 Likes

What is going on in the background across the road from Sunrise at the St George Bank Building? Am I just whack or was it demolished this morning? :joy:

2 Likes

It has been demolished over the past few months. It has been completely out of sight for weeks since they’ve been digging a whopping big hole there for the new metro station.

4 Likes

Just to give you some more info on that. I just walked past there and noticed the St George Bank branch which was diagonally across has now relocated to the building across the road, next to the Lindt Cafe. I think it previously was a Wine Bar.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Friday 28 June -

5 Likes

Sam Mac got a tattoo live on air today!

:ok_hand: This is how you do breakfast TV weather.

3 Likes

I wonder why Amber Laidler has been on Sunrise reporting from Sydney for the last two weeks (Mondays-Wednesdays) when Jessica Ridley hasn’t been on leave?

2 Likes

Well Jessica Ridley was hosting Daily Edition today.

3 Likes

I think she might be taking a short break from Sunrise given she has to wake around 3:00am each Monday-Wednesday.

2 Likes

Edwina Bartholomew is co-hosting with Basil this weekend.

6 Likes