Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Technically tomorrow’s show has always been scheduled to be extended as it’s on until 9:30am when the cricket starts.

1 Like

Did she say extended? I know she said 5.30am which means it won’t be live in Qld, the state where the flooding is occurring.

1 Like

“Sunrise has special coverage from Townsville from 5.30 tomorrow”

3 Likes

That’s what I thought she said.

Sorry, I don’t have a video to quote her exactly- hence the absence of quotation marks.

I didn’t mean that it was an extended edition of Sunrise, just that they will have more coverage of the flooding than they usually would (and rightly so). Perhaps I was not clear.

3 Likes

Thought this might be easier

Link = Townsville Floods 2019

I love the Cash Cow. She needs a greater profile on the show.

2 Likes

The Cash Cow should be the main fill-in when Sam is away.

3 Likes

Or she could sit between Sam and Kochie

1 Like

I reckon Sunrise are sending Eddy or Nat, that’s why Eddy wasn’t on WS today. Strange for Monique to return from holidays on a Sunday.

1 Like

Nine is trying to poach the cash cow when her contract is up. She is being very careful not to take any uber trips.

3 Likes

Monday- Nat is reporting from Townsville with Eddy presenting the news in the studio

6 Likes

4 Likes

Jesús those colours are ugly

2 Likes

Looks alright onscreen

2 Likes

Didn’t know that Nat wore glasses

1 Like

Good to see Sharyn Ghidella join the coverage

3 Likes

Tuesday-

Nat is reporting from Townsville for special coverage with Eddy presenting News and Entertainment again this morning.

4 Likes

Great coverage by Sunrise on the Townsville floods. They had experienced reporters on the ground and the packages had variety and compassion. Nat interviewed residents, toured homes, flew over flood-ravaged areas and assisted in rescues.

They also lead the show with these reports, whereas Today chose to lead with a story of national signifance- the findings from the banking royal commission that were released more than 12 hours earlier.

5 Likes

Wednesday-

6 Likes