Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Yeah I know, she filled in last year at some stage & I really liked it which is why I was so excited that she was going to be doing it again

Some caps of Nat presenting :blush: Still wished they returned to the live shot for Perth News

11 Likes

Whenever Nat is here she shows how actually really bad Matt is.

2 Likes

Still wished they could do a full news, sports and weather segment LIVE from Perth instead of local insert and national news woth Nat (skipping sports).

1 Like

27 posts were merged into an existing topic: Seven News Presenters and Reporters

A post was merged into an existing topic: Seven News Presenters and Reporters

Eddy is now on holidays for a few weeks.

Most likely Angela Cox will be reading the news if Nat is still in Perth next week.

3 Likes

It may be interesting to note that Sunrise did not have a 5:30 opener this morning, rather they just played the ending of it with the song & the usual wide shot of the team at the desk before going straight to Eddy for the day’s news. They did have openers at 6:00 and 7:00 as per usual. This has happened on the odd occasion before but I always think it’s unusual to not have an opener particularly right at the very start of the program.

I think Nat will be back in Sydney next week.

3 Likes

Discussion of Perth based Seven News Presenters has been moved to the Seven News Presenters & Reporters thread.

3 Likes

@TV.Cynic do you have any latest ratings for Weekend Sunrise? Just interested to see how the show’s going lately.

BTW, great to see Ron Wilson on the show.

Jennifer Hudson instagramming her performance for Sunrise. Did she perform this morning or pre-record for during the week?

Weekend Sunrise has won every week so far. Today has won a couple of Sundays and one Saturday. Sunrise is ahead by an average of approx 35,000.

Sunrise won last week by 4,000 - Today had been ahead until Friday.

5 Likes

@mirb Nat is back this morning.
Angela Cox presenting entertainment with Eddy on holidays.

3 Likes

The performance was shown this morning

This a very rare find for the media spy world, thanks largely to Andrew Hislop youtube page

This is the Seven Network’s first usage of the Sunrise brand for a Seven News bulletin. Click on the link to watch. (love the authority)

3 Likes

Darren McDonald before he got addicted to meth…

2 Likes

Before he “wanked” on TV

2 Likes

What a colourful career. I love that after he wanked on air he was blacklisted in Australia but New Zealand welcomed him with open arms before he read the news high on ice.

1 Like

WHAT WHAT WHAT?? Really?