Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Sunrise won last week by 10,000 with wins in Adelaide and Perth.

2 Likes

What was this mornings “Bourne” Sunrise like?
Was it corny or did they conduct it well?

Wow. Wasn’t expecting that. It seems to be to -ing and fro- ing between Sunrise and Today.

1 Like

[quote=“spw68, post:1335, topic:69”]
It seems to be to -ing and fro- ing between Sunrise and Today.
[/quote] Tight- which is what a good competition is. Sunrise did well obviously in Adelaide and Perth which enabled to win the week’s rating with just those two minor cities.

1 Like

I thought it went well. Sam picked him up in a vehicle and they rode back to the studio. They were greeted by Sam Mac. Matt Damon was a really good sport. Spent a lot of time with fans in the plaza.
Billy Crystal also great this morning reading part of the sport and weather. :smile:

2 Likes

[quote=“spw68, post:1337, topic:69”]
I thought it went well. Sam picked him up in a vehicle and they rode back to the studio. They were greeted by Sam Mac. Matt Damon was a really good sport. Spent a lot of time with fans in the plaza.
[/quote] Seems Sunrise need to return those big plaza events (and for Today to give Ben Fordham Karl’s gig):

Haven’t the incidents of April 26, 2010 and December 15-16, 2014 basically all but ensured that almost every big event Sunrise does these days will be part of an OB and not in the plaza?

2 Likes

This and also a number of occupants of Martin place who always seem to cause a stir when big events are out there. They complain about noise and crowds etc.

Sure safety is probably also a concern and will no doubt cost more security wise, however I don’t think it should hinder any plans for outdoor events though.

4 Likes

[quote=“Leostar, post:1340, topic:69”]
a number of occupants of Martin place who always seem to cause a stir when big events are out there. They complain about noise and crowds etc.
[/quote] Adam Boland mentioned this in Brekky Central but said the council and Sunrise did come to a comprise, one being that the businesses needed to be notified.

Pauline Hanson’s appearances on Sunrise this year were paid gigs.

Friday (08.07.16): Mike Amor back co-hosting again with Sam.

So this morning reporter Shaun White was at Sydney airport covering this mind numbing story of Taylor Swift arriving which was interesting because five minutes before they crossed to him live at the airport they made out like he was live in the studio by throwing to him to do an introduction to a story he had done on Coles. Made them look pretty stupid.

What has happened to Sophie Hull? Haven’t seen her in a while.

[quote=“JackMelbTV, post:1345, topic:69, full:true”]
What has happened to Sophie Hull? Haven’t seen her in a while.
[/quote] Me either, however she seems to make regular appearances as Sunrise Sydney Reporter for Weekend Sunrise.

Are Sunrise and Today going to stalk Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston outside their Gold Coast apartment for the next three months? Seriously? FFS. This is embarrassing.

I think its fair to say, Seven might be developing Mike’s presenting skills a little further for big things to come.

3 Likes

Sunrise now has coloured Olympic Rings below the 7 on the flipping “watermark”

1 Like

Is that the substandard Sunrise?

2 Likes

Subrise Extra hahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha! Well it’s pretty sub standard lately…

7 Likes