Sunrise

To be fair, Ruston is still better than some of the more right wing members of the party.

2 Likes

Mel Doyle on the show this morning discussing last night’s Who Do You Think You Are?

The Cash Cow had a Zoom call with Idaho this morning

Tomorrow

11 Likes

So now we aren’t going to even credit Media Spy?

13 Likes

“major change” :joy:

6 Likes

That’s hilarious.

My life is finally complete - I’ve made it into the Daily Fail headline!

18 Likes

Going through the archives, this Cash Cow graphic was probably the best :joy:

14 Likes

Oh ffs. That’s not news!

1 Like

Found one of the missing plants!

14 Likes

Didn’t realise that 10 was in such dire straits that they’re now resorting to stealing plants from other networks!

Wait for Daily Fail to write about that!

12 Likes

Is it stealing if you are going through the bins at Eveleigh? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

At least they didn’t just take screenshots of our posts for their pics.

1 Like

5 Likes

That’s a good get interview.

She was on The Project wasn’t she?

Update:

Sunrise’s Celine Dion exclusive

Mylee Hogan sits down with the global superstar for her only Australian interview

This Monday, in an Australian exclusive, the woman behind one of the world’s most iconic voices sits down with Sunrise.

Celine Dion will share the emotional story she’s been hiding from the world and her ongoing health battle with Stiff Person Syndrome in the tell-all interview with 7NEWS US correspondent Mylee Hogan.

“I don’t have my mum, I don’t have my dad, my kids are scared because they lost their dad, and they’re wondering if I’m going to die. I don’t want to die,” Dion tells Sunrise.

And, in an incredible television moment, viewers will hear Dion sing again for the first time in years.

Sunrise’s exclusive interview will air this Monday, 17 June ahead of the release of her new documentary film, I Am: Celine Dion, which premieres globally on Prime Video on 25 June.

Celine Dion on Sunrise Live from 5.30am Monday on Channel 7 and 7plus

4 Likes

I believe Today showed parts of her US primetime special with Hoda Kotb this morning too.

Usually they use things like “breakfast exclusive” etc.

1 Like

14/6/2024 Mon is co-hosting with Shirvo today. Eddy is back presenting news.

5 Likes

This morning’s musical chairs.

6 Likes

Still got nothing on News Breakfast.

2 Likes

I was making a joke about the show - stand up, sit down, turn around. So many presenting positions :grin:

1 Like