Sunrise

They progressively stopped utilising Martin place by putting blinds up etc so the passes by weren’t seen on screen as much as the years progressed. So what was the point of spending extra money keeping the facility?

3 Likes

It always costs more to build a new studio than to keep using an existing one. I guess they always had a plan to put all their studios and offices in the one location after they were forced out of the office building in Pyrmont. It just took a lot longer than they had planned.

1 Like

Haven’t they used the roof on a couple of occasions? Is it suitable for a concert?

1 Like

I have noticed in recent weeks, Sunrise has stopped using supers with reporters’ names and their roles.

However, this morning at 6:00am there was a super for Sydney correspondent Liam Tapper, but no one else.

3 Likes

Shirvo following in Kochie’s footsteps with an acting role?

:camera_flash: Look at this post on Facebook

3 Likes

Will he be a River Boy or a cult kidnap victim? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hoping he’s a lifesaver in red speedos… :face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Small round table being used this morning in the presentation area:

3 Likes

Lord, they’ve scraped the barrel there having her on.

12 Likes

Agree. I was going to comment about the content of the segment but thought I’d leave it alone. Sky News needs to stay on their own foul channel.

3 Likes

Not sure I’ve seen cooking done in the news desk area.

9 Likes

Looks great there. The right side of the set really lets down the presentation of the show.

11 Likes

Plan B? Incase things don’t work out with Sunrise.

2 Likes

Shaun White presenting a consumer segment from the Sunrise news area:

Immediately followed by Eddy presenting news headlines. She must’ve been set up in the performance area?

Is a 9.00am weather update usual these days?

4 Likes

Royston Noell performing:

4 Likes

Most likely the news set.

6 Likes

Of course!

1 Like

Simultaneous broadcasts - how do they do it :wink:

2 Likes

I completely disagree. Shari’s book is excellent and reveals the truth. She frequently breaks news and is a prominent Jewish journalist.

Good one! :rofl::rofl: I needed that this morning.

4 Likes