Sunrise

Update: On Friday only

4 Likes

Won’t be surprised to see Grant fill-in for Sam Mac in summer or when he’s off

1 Like

Do you reckon Grant would go back to sunrise again? Even if it was to fill in? I feel like he’s moved on from brekkie tv days

3 Likes

Overall I think we have seen the peak of him. After family feud axing he went downhill from then

5 Likes

He made a comment this morning on Sunrise that since those days, he has been looking for the same kind of career high.

4 Likes

Wednesday 6 April -

Sam Mac is back presenting weather this morning.

5 Likes

Not a good week for cats of the Sunrise family. During a weather cross this morning, Nat mentioned that they had to put their family’s cat down on Friday night.

4 Likes

Did Nat take a few days off too?

3 Likes

Everyone reacts differently to grief. It’s not up to us to judge his feelings and reaction. If Sam needed the whole week off to himself, then so be it. It’s none of our business. Pets are part of peoples families. His cat obviously meant a lot to him.

28 Likes

God. Grow a heart.

I really feel sorry for people who can’t empathise with other people especially in grief. It must be a very grey world they live in.

10 Likes

Yeah. Especially when we’re still in a pandemic @MBB

1 Like

How long have they been using the “First at 7.30” graphic? I rarely see the program at this time.

Probably not seen in Queensland because of local insert.

5 Likes

Pell’s Farewell.

5 Likes

Unusual farewell package - comprised of a montage of still shots and not appearing on camera. Mention of a few events that were produced but these weren’t shown.

No flowers or cake :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

And that is why people have access to paid leave. They can generally use them as they wish once accrued.

according to David Knox pells last show is omorrow doing the ob at Brisbane

4 Likes

A bit odd that they would it today instead tomorrow.

4 Likes

Is he staying with 7? I’m still not sure.

See release; he’s going to LA with a position at the network that doesn’t seem to entail any work, but keeps him away from other networks - sometimes called warehousing :wink: .

2 Likes