Sunrise

Way, way off topic at this point and you’re all going around in circles at this stage.

Move on.

23 Likes

Agreed. Thanks Squee.

WoW !!!
32 posts and NOTHING of value said until Squee came along and saved the day.
Thanks squee :+1:

7 Likes

:joy: yep. I know haha

Question for yourself or anyone else on the forum. Are you a WA resident?

I’m interested to know what the News inserts for Perth look like currently. It’s been a while since we have seen a video - the handover / presentation in length of them.
I’m know there were screen shots and hen the official refresh was done but wonder if any tweaks were made ?

1 Like

Wouldn’t the whole Sunrise team be a close contact including Kochie and Nat?

Said clearly on air this morning that Edwina has a conversation with the positive case after the show ended hence a closer, rather than casual, contact.

8 Likes

Something different at the end of Weekend Sunrise today, a check of the news headlines on the couch with Sally just before the end of the program. I know they do this on the weekday program frequently, but I think this might be the first time on weekends.

12 Likes

Monday (30.08.2021) - Friday (03.09.2021): Monique Wright is reading the news this week.

6 Likes

What was with the sliding doors when talking sport? I saw the clip on The Cheap Seats.

Lots of ‘live and first’ wrt Gladys this morning.

Quite nice this morning throwing back to the ‘Where is the Love’ campaign circa 2004, with all 4 hosts from this morning appearing in the video from over 17 years ago!

5 Likes

10 Likes

Every time I hear that song I think of the Sunrise version. It was cheesy but it worked.

2004… thanks for making me feel old. Sunrise was definitely at its best back then.

9 Likes
2 Likes

God the studio looks so empty. It looks like they have rocked up and just plonked a desk there

They need to have the couch on the left side. It looks stupid.

They did it once for their coverage of the Paralympics - opening ceremony, opening ‘doors’. Then, they repeated it making a mickey of themselves. As Nat said, “when we have one good idea, we just milk it” LOL.

2 Likes

Caps/video?

Pretty sure Beretts didn’t join the team until late 2004. I think this was 2003.

2 Likes

Same here.

3 Likes

Simon was the sports reporter in the early Boland era