Sunrise

I’m tipping Dr Chris Brown, if only for the certain co-incidences that exist.

If I’m wrong, I will invade Everleigh on day one in a G-banger. :rofl:

1 Like

Yes absolutely you should!

Bring back Melissa Doyle.
Nat and Mel… that’s a winning combo!

15 Likes

That would be hard to argue against being a cracker combination. Sunrise did a lot of all female hosting towards the end of the Mel and in the Sam era with Nat as Kochies main fill in. Always worked.

6 Likes

Imagine that.
I can’t see them going back to her though. That would show that Seven made a mistake, and they aren’t the type of network to ever do that.

2 Likes

7 News Report

6 Likes

oh my goodness well good on you Kochie you deverse it mate

1 Like

Chris Brown can’t start at 7 till 1 July

1 Like

doesnt mean they cant announce it on monday…

2 Likes

Kochie currently hosts “Kochie’s Business Bulders” too. I do wonder if this show will still air on Seven for the next 18 months? I’m aware that this show is part of his financial company which he said he will continue to work at (alongside working at Port Adelaide Football Club).

Am aware that its probably a “paid advertisement” of sorts for Kochie’s company (aka a "long advertorial), and is inserted at some random daytime slot as a “filler” of sorts…

I mean, why not Beretta?

2 Likes

Maybe Shirvo fills in until then, and new host coincides with new set and location?
Shirvo for weekend sport, filling in weekdays and over summer?

2 Likes

When was the last time he hosted?

Andrew O’Keefe is looking for a job I hear

14 Likes

I’m sure the audience would love to see his return! :eyes:
Time for a classic Deal or no Deal revival? /s

2 Likes

Crazy that we’ve seen no leaks.

2 Likes

Agreed, even if it seems a feasible option and he’d be pretty good in the role. Definitely can’t see him co-anchoring and the daily news/current affairs cycle pressure of Sunrise with 3am wake-ups 5 days a week and still filming The Chase, imagine if it was still produced in Melbourne (wonder if Sydney was a condition of his contract renewal/accepting Chase gig back in 2021?)

What I find interesting is that they are announcing the replacement before Kochie’s farewell. They didn’t do that with Samantha, even when it was obviously Nat.

1 Like

But they did do that with Mel…

What about slim-chances? Outsiders?

James Tobin? He has been at Epping>Martin Place like 20 years too, it’s just he still looks 18 years old.

I can already see their publicity still with slogan “wake up to a better brekky with Nat and Jesse!” Maybe a Go Go Stop segment and he can fill-in as weatherman.

3 Likes