Sunrise

Look, this is all much ado about nothing, and I’m sure Channel 7 can shoulder the burden of any negative publicity that may or may not come as part of this.

5 Likes

The last one looks like a promo endframe to me. The point is Today (or Sunrise or anyone as a matter of fact) invented this particular style. Sunrise isn’t a direct copycat of Today (or vice versa) as some seem to always suggest.

Oh please

Today very much became a copycat of Sunrise years ago. Now they’re practically the same show.

4 Likes

Knock knock! Sunrise giving away $10 000 worth of groceries this week, sponsored by Coles.

1 Like

As noted yesterday Today has a cash giveaway from Coles this week with a promo also featuring the cash waterfall effect seen in the Sunrice promo.

6 Likes

I wish you could buy those coles bags shown in cap 2. They look more stable than the plastic ones they currently have.

1 Like

I have a couple, I think one of them has a MasterChef logo on it also.

Woolies also sells Macro branded hessian bags.

1 Like

Monday 8 August

Monique is presenting news this morning.

6 Likes

Nat cut short Hot Topics with Tania Plibersek and Barnaby Joyce for “breaking news”… the Australian netballers win gold and our 1000th gold medal… lol

5 Likes

Quite funny how that unfolded, she basically told Joyce and Plibersek to stop talking and moved to that.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Just Sunrise things

It’s twigged what these awful graphics remind me of:

4 Likes

Can you quote or copy the top picture in as it hasn’t worked?

Look above :slight_smile:

Isn’t it the same as used on other CG sessions but it’s in the orange colours for Sunrise? That’s what makes it gawdy… it’s too dark… could’ve been a lighter orange and yellow perhaps.

Sure. Doesn’t excuse the fact it’s ugly.

I would have done a white background and subtle rays.

With the studio already being so dark the dark yellow and orange in these images make it worse.

1 Like

Sunrise opened at 5.30am with breaking news of the death of Dame Olivia Newton-John, before the pre-recorded opener. 6am opener featured Olivia.

3 Likes

Sunrise made Vanessa Amorosi cry. She said she would get emotional but they still went again at her about Olivia after speaking about the Commonwealth Games…

4 Likes