Sunrise

I’m not a fan of the blue shade they are using seems a bit too dark.

In fact I think we see enough blue in 7 News so I’m surprised people are wanting more blue.

1 Like

First few caps made me think I was looking at ABC News or something, a very different and serious look for the show with the simple colour scheme.

1 Like

If Sunrise was to go all blue, that means that their logo would need a refresh…

1 Like

Not really, they could just flatten it and use the white version with that blue.

Or go yellow and look like Today :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking. Funny how important colour plays in conveying a particular tone of a show.

2 Likes

Yesterday’s ratings:

That is Sunrise’s second lowest audience of the year (after June holiday). Today has rated below 200k every day this week, so daylight saving really kicking in.

Syd S > T > N - Easy win
Mel N > T > S - NewsB ahead by 1,000
Bri T > S > N - Today ahead by 1,000
Ade S > N > T - Easy win
Per S > T > N - S > T + N

2 Likes

could we have please have the per market again if is available?

1 Like

Sam Mac was at the National Film and Archive today. So they included some flashbacks of the team on the first incarnation of Sunrise:

School holidays in 3 of 5 states.

15 Likes

Delta will be performing her new song Solid Gold plus her hit songs.

Screenshot_20201008-142126~2

8 Likes

Hopefully it won’t attract large crowds…the last thing we need is lots of people squished side by side looking through the windows to get a glimpse of Delta performing.

4 Likes

I think the current NSW restrictions on outdoor gatherings will prevent a large group of people looking through the windows.

2 Likes

Even though the restrictions prevent that, what’s to stop them going down out of curiosity to see Delta perform and they end up with too many people there? No one will want to leave considering it’s the closest they’ve got to a “concert” of such in a while.

Hopefully they’re some security guards controlling the numbers.

3 Likes

Lol no it won’t.

There’s ganna have to be guards there for sure. And probably police too.

Actually, it’s pretty irresponsible of Seven to be doing this really.

3 Likes

Could that mean that Delta will be a judge on The Voice next year?

I reckon she will be, because why else would she be happy to do an interview and a performance for a network who would otherwise be cutting her from the line-up?

2 Likes

For the publicity. She also did an interview with The Project. When you have something to flog, you’ll go to any network and any show. :wink:

7 Likes

The old circle 7 logo and the countdown to the Sydney Olympics in the 1990s

Let’s not judge until we see how they manage the situation. Would be very easy to reduce the risk with security guards or even just blocking the windows

5 Likes

New promo endscreen.

9 Likes

Something to think about.

Say if Nat quit tomorrow, who would replace her/who would you want to see replace her as the show’s newsreader (assuming Kochie and Sam remain at 5 days a week long term and the newsreader doesn’t have to shift around the desk to host)?

You’d think that either Eddy, Angie Asimus or Monique Wright would be the front runners.