Sunrise

What rules?

3 Likes

‘Where possible’. Guess in that tiny space it’s not possible. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I feel there is a possibility, given its been tradition at Seven occasionally to refresh/relaunch during/after the Olympics. Perhaps they’ll be little fanfare compared to 2016, since a new Set debuted as well, though that new desk is probably part of the new look, given its slanted appearance.

That shouldn’t be an excuse though. Not sure why they can’t just space themselves out away from the desk. :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

The one million dollar dig is coming back soon.

3 Likes
7 Likes

Watching the Sydney CH7 Feed at work and have seen them rehearsing new angular graphics like has been hinted at above had the same glassy and an angular vibes of the Tokyo graphics

Also saw some newer looking the Morning Show graphics too

21 Likes

Here they comeeeeeee!

2 Likes

Would you say they look good? Or better than their current abomination of a graphics package?

I’ve always found it interesting that the relaunch after the Olympics. Wouldn’t it be best to do that DURING the Olympics given higher audience numbers?

9 Likes

@theGradyConnell any caps pls?

1 Like

Logic wise you’d think they would, but nope lol

1 Like

Hahaha nice try, wait until Monday. :slight_smile: …… I’d say?

2 Likes

Ooh, wonder how long left we’ll have to wait! Wonder if they’ll tease it? :thinking:

Do these follow the angled principals as well?

I did notice on 7NEWS.com.au, the page for The Morning Show is predominantly blue. Change of colour palette too maybe? :art:

1 Like

It looks markedly better.

Sorry I can’t this time

It was only a backdrop they were testing for TMS but it looked nice

6 Likes

I had a sneak peak the other day. It looks, glassy.

4 Likes

Do the news flipper graphics look alright?

:eyes:
A new sun will rise again in 2021. :crossed_fingers:t2:

21 Likes

Great catch Nathan!

2 Likes

Doesn’t look to be the same as the leaked logo, that’s a shame if that’s the case (different font and sun) :frowning:

Either way, looking forward to it!

2 Likes