Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

They probably don’t want to. Seriously, it’s probably as simple as the talent not wanting to get up at some godforsaken hour local time to present, as well as wrangling any Perth studio staff required.

Until Sunrise crashes in the Perth ratings, it’s ublkeky to change.

3 Likes

Nelson Aspen is on Entertainment this Wednesday.

3 Likes

Nelson just returned from holidays he is presenting Entertainment for the rest of the week.

3 Likes

Well have the OB set up in front of somewhere that is lit up then. There’s an easy and simple enough solution so the background behind them isn’t completely pitch black. Plus it gets light in Perth at this time of year around 5 am, 8 am AEDT so the whole show would NOT be done completely in the dark.

9 Likes

How is this ‘Brekky with Rebel’ going to be done next Wednesday at Brekky Central when the Sunrise team will be in Sea World on the Gold Coast for their Around Australia Birthday Celebration trip?

1 Like

How do you do an OB in Perth when it is 2:30 in the morning Western Australian time and all people want to do is sleep?

1 Like

The Sunrise team would be on AEDT time wouldn’t they, so it shouldn’t matter to them. There may not be many people around at the start of the show around 2:30 though but you can be rest assured that there would be many people, me included, that would be willing to go down and see them from Perth for the one-off time that they would be here doing an OB; maybe from around 4:00, 7:00 AEDT onwards as it starts to get lighter towards dawn. There are people around at that time of morning if they want to be, should Seven have the balls to try an OB in Perth…

Um…I don’t know, but what makes you think that people would get up even before the crack of dawn just to catch a TV show who’s in town? I know what I’d be doing at the time, catch some sleep.

1 Like

Eddy and Sam Mac are staying at Brekky Central.

1 Like

Yeah that’s you but you would be surprised by what some dedicated Sunrise fans, particularly over here in the west where there has not been a Sunrise OB in ages and who are big on anything Seven related as proven in the ratings time and time again, would do to see this I think. Besides you have to keep remembering that you lot over there got OBs all the time virtually, so much that you get sick of it as shown in the tone of your response. But I think people in the west would love to see one done here just once, even if it means sacrificing a bit of sleep for one night…

1 Like

Next week

IMG_20171123_152717

5 Likes

Does Sunrise expect the average viewer to even know where “Palm Cove” is.

I live in North QLD, and I had no idea it was up in Far North QLD until I searched it on Google Maps.

1 Like

Now you learnt something. See, Sunrise teaches lots of useless information. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Nat co-hosting with Kochie and Monique Wright reading news this morning.

4 Likes

The text is all over the place in that cap. Talk about amateur hour.

This was quickly shown before an ad-break this morning

10 Likes

Just in Perth or everywhere? Clearly this is a reference to the ending that Perth will get at 9am, an hour before the actual ending time of 10am, due to the golf starting then…

1 Like

Pretty sure from Perth, I was recording from there at the time.

1 Like