Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Male Suicide Forum.

2 Likes

Susie Elelman back on the panel on Monday, Thursday & Friday this week.
Jo Casamento filling in for Jess today.

2 Likes

Can someone get a Dyson over to the soft (lounge) set please! Could not focus on anything but the dirty carpet during the “puppy” segment that aired around 9:20am.

4 Likes

What are the plans for 31 August? Diana’s accident happened a bit after 8:00am Sydney time (it appears), and she died at midday Sydney time. Will there be an early start and late finish with live crosses to Paris and London?

Doubt they will do much. they will too busy as the 31st is their 1000th episode. And considering they celebrated 100th & 500th episodes, i’m sure there will be celebrations.

3 Likes

This answers that question then, though neither will be in Studio great to have them both on the show to celebrate.

7 Likes

I think it will be mentioned during Hot Topics unless the entire show will be completely devoted to celebrating the 1000th episode.
Looking forward to watching Thursdays 1000th episode. :tada:

5 Likes

Katherine Kelly Lang back again? That’s the third time in Australia this year?

1 Like

Don’t you read the posts here?

It says neither will be in studio.

3 Likes

Rob McKnight on extending Studio 10 to midday, in The Australian:

“If the network asked us to go to four o’clock, I would happily do that.”

The story states that the program has had a modest increase in its budget.

6 Likes

Smartarse.

Only those from the important people. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Don’t CBS produce The Talk? Ironic that TEN dumped it (for a far superior show)

1 Like

Scott Tweedie was filling in for Robbo today on movie review segment.

4 Likes

Nice to see a Live cross to the Win Newsroom in Tas this morning.

Great show looking back to celebrate the 1000th episode.
Along with the studio audience we have friends of the show and regular 5th panellists and fill ins sitting on table and chairs including Natarsha Belling, Carlotta, Jo Casamento, Richard Reid,Susie Elelman (my favourites) in the audience.

Been lots of laughs so far looking back.:joy:
Congrats to Rob and his team on this great achievement :clap:

13 Likes

Wonderful achievement! Well done to the hard working producers and crew that put this to air for 3.5 hours every day.

I saw first hand during my brief time working on the show just how much work the producers put in to get the show running each and every day. They do an incredible job given they have a smaller budget and team than The Morning Show and Today Extra.

9 Likes

Surprised they are still using 18-month old informercials though. You can see me in the audience here with some other producers if you look closely in the mirror. We shot this in February 2016 off memory lol:

5 Likes

Congratulations!

2013 promo shot

7 Likes

So was the singer who cancelled at the last minute and has never appeared on the show?

4 Likes