Studio 10 (2015-2020)

To me it would be pointless having all 5 of them agree all the time. Diverse and differnce in opinion makes the show good :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d like to see Sarah Harris over on Ten News. Underused on these morning fluff shows.

2 Likes

Sarah does an excellent job as the bus driver for Studio 10, however with her years of experience as a reporter/presenter for Nine, she would be great in the newsroom too.

3 Likes

Surely I’m not the only one who finds it annoying when you can hear the presenters being spoken to through their earpiece when it goes silent? I’ve never noticed this on other shows before.

Oh dear - bedlam. Not ready for live transmission at 8:30am! #whyIloveStudio10

4 Likes

Oops!

7 Likes

Who is this idiot?

8 Likes

Yeah I’m really not a fan of that whole thing either

9 Likes

Agreed. I turn off everytime he’s on.

8 Likes

Buddy Goode’s Monthly song is a highlight IMO. Yes, its cheesy. Yes its corny. But that is so Studio 10. They dont pretend to be a serious show. I think it fits right in.

4 Likes

Really? To me it’s the complete opposite of what Studio 10 is. It’s just my opinion, I think it’s stupid and embarrassing for a potential new viewers’ first time impression and would be an instant turn off. Love every other aspect of the show but that!

13 Likes

Agree. 100%.

6 Likes

I’ve said before that I’d prefer a variety of cheesy singers, not solely Buddy Goode. For example Bob Downe, or Barry Morgan with his organ. Mix it up a bit.

Or none… :stuck_out_tongue:

@TV.Cynic I’m wondering if you have any information you can share about how the show is going ratings wise with its extended timeslot until 12pm?

1 Like

Can’t help much. From the limited I have seen (I haven’t seen any weekly averages), the ratings for the main part of the show look on par and the extended portion is doing better than The View.

4 Likes

There was a cross to Kimberly Soekov this morning in the newsroom.

5 Likes

At the start of Hot Topics

10 Likes

So they can easily do news updates on the hour or something.

7 Likes

Easily? It’s not that easy to put those breaks together so early when there is no news bulletin until 5pm.

Why are you guys so insistent on turning Studio 10 into another Sunrise?

6 Likes