Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Standing presentation

I’d prefer if the four hosts would sit beside each other in the first hour without the gap for the fifth panellist. It would make it look more natural and more like a group of four friends chatting around a table over a cuppa, rather than two sides of a debate. No reason why they can’t then open up at 9:30 for the fifth.

12 Likes

My money is on @blackbox to make this change for tomorrow morning. Makes sense.

1 Like

Even Ita and Jess made fun of the space between themselves and the others today, commenting that they had put on their deodorant!

I get that the space evokes a sense of anticipation - that someone is going to join them - but we know that anyway.

1 Like

Geoff Field is no longer the 5th panelist tonorrow, Jamie Durie will be on instead.

New segment today with Robbo and Angela Bishop reviewing new release movies, Robbo is on the panel today.

EDIT -the segment is actually called Date Night with Ang & Robbo

3 Likes

Denise is back on Monday according to Jess. Apparently she rang her during the ad break, wanted to say hello to everyone and wanted to plug her friend’s show. As Joe said, “Hang on, Denise is now phoning through plugs for shows??” lol

3 Likes

Good to see Anna Kooiman returning next week and Denise back next week also, Ash Pollard should be good entertainment on Friday too.

7 Likes

Really like Anna and love her being on the panel.

4 Likes

Always love Carlotta.

2 Likes

Denise has brought a toaster and bread and lollies on the desk to keep energy levels up for the extra hour, :joy:her first day working on the extended show.
She has been busy doing her stage shows in Melbourne, so good to have her back!:rofl:

13 Likes

And this is why I love the show

4 Likes

I don’t like the photo they use of her though. She’s much prettier in real life.

Love the show, however, this home viewer is extremely frustrating. She’s quite boring and seems to disagree with the panel on everything which makes it quite awkward when throwing back to the panel.

Fair go she agreed about the thongs…:joy:

The way they cross to the home viewer is so disjointed. Either have them on the desk with everyone else or don’t bother.

Denise this morning: “I should get one too (state funeral) for making everyone aware of Aldi!”.

Too bad she’s contracted to Ten or 9 News in Queensland where she lives would probably have her doing some special reports for them.

4 Likes

Denise never fails to make me laugh with her comments :rofl:
BTW loving her different hairstyle this morning Joe said to her l’m looking at you in a different way she said look away… :joy:Ita said l will protect you!

1 Like

Sort of misses the point

8 Likes

https://youtu.be/5sbEX2E6dx0

Jess and Ita grudge match at 5:45?