Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Agree. One of the changes Sarah said yesterday was reducing the number of infomercials in the first hour.

It will likely be the same as last time where Tarsh will do Monday-Wednesday (in addition to the national weekend news) and someone else ( hopefully, but likely, not Georgia Love) will do Thursday and Friday.

3 Likes

On Monday you will see an evolution of the show, not a revolution. No graphic changes at this point… I’m saving that for a little later on to tie in with something else.

The extra hour gives me the opportunity to space out the advertorials in the first hour and make a few changes here and there… things I think wil strengthen the show.

Hot topics are the biggest feature of Studio 10, so we’ll have the opportunity to do more of them.

There are parts of the show that will feel just like normal and other parts where you will see the changes.

Will be interesting to hear your thoughts on Monday.

26 Likes

Lol just announce the breakfast show already

9 Likes

I took that as in a set change?

2 Likes

More Hot Topics will be great always enjoy when the discussions get heated sometimes. :joy:

Friday’s This Is Your Life for Ranger Stacey was really good.

3 Likes

I am expecting the newer set pieces (like the plasma behind Sarah, the park backdrops, the couch and the Studio 10 physical logo [which BTW was modified after the Queensland tour, with the removal of the ‘YOU’ logo and updating to the darker logo]) to remain but hoping for a new desk (IIRC, Rob liked one of our mockers desk designs…), stage and an actual area for the Showbiz previews and a stop to the current use of a green screen. Hoping the walk-in door remains.

3 Likes

Might watch Studio 10 on Monday, providing the railway system gets me back home before 12

1 Like

No new set or graphics tomorrow… that will all happen down the track

10 Likes

Would be nice if Sandra Sully did Thursday & Fridays. I enjoy her filling is as well as presenting the news. Always has something to add to the conversation.

3 Likes

Bugger. Was really hoping for a new set.

1 Like

Sandra has enough trouble rocking up to work 5 days a week without adding Thursday and Friday to her schedule.

8 Likes

@nationalnews Personally l hope Tarsh does Monday -Friday when Sarah is on maternity leave, plenty of options with Hugh Riminton, Lachlan Kennedy Amanda Jason who could do the Weekend bulletins.

8 Likes

isn’t Kimberley going on mat leave soon.

I didn’t realise Kimberley was pregnant again until l just checked her instagram, well Amanda Jason is returning from maternity leave in a few months time so she could also fill in on Weekend bulletins.

Studio 10: Bigger And Better From Today.

Tune In For An Extra Hour With Sarah, Ita, Denise, Jess and Joe.

Weekdays From 8.30am To Noon. Only On TEN And WIN Network.

Studio 10 fans can enjoy an extra hour of their favourite morning show from today, with the program extending by one hour, broadcasting from 8.30am to noon weekdays, only on TEN and WIN Network.

Five of Australia’s most popular television personalities – Sarah Harris, Joe Hildebrand, Jessica Rowe, Ita Buttrose and Denise Drysdale – deliver bucketloads of personality, laughs, excitement and exclusives, daily to lounge rooms across Australia.

Studio 10 host, Sarah Harris, said: “We just love doing the show and the audience keeps telling us they want more of it, so we could not be happier to give it to them.”

The extra hour means more time for interviews with the world’s biggest stars, additional feature segments and of course, fan favourites such as Hot Topics, Ask Ita and Daily Dilemma. A new addition is Joke of the Day, in which Sarah, Joe, Jess, Ita and Denise help start the morning with a laugh.

On the couch this week as fifth panellists are former star of The Bachelorette Australia Georgia Love, funny man Peter Berner, Shark Tank’s Naomi Simson and Aladdin’s Michael James Scott.

Plus, world-renowned musician Andre Rieu, MasterChef Australia’s Matt Preston, The Perfect Match’s Debbie Newsome and The Bachelor Australia’s Osher Günsberg stop by.

On Wednesday, Ita sits down with a nurse who claims she was abducted by aliens and even gave birth to an alien baby. When Studio 10 puts her theories to the test, the results will shock viewers.

Nominated for a 2017 TV Week Logie Award for Best News Panel or Current Affairs Program, Studio 10 has cemented its place in Australia’s morning television landscape and audiences keep coming back for more.

With popular segments, current affairs, cooking segments and a splash of unpredictability, Studio 10 is fresh, fun and relatable.

4 Likes

Great to see Debbie Newsome back on our screens!

3 Likes

Robbo in for Ita this morning. Also, first change - 5th Panelist joins the desk at 9.30am.

6 Likes

Sarah joked we can’t afford to pay the guest host for the extra hour, Sarah explained we do Hot Topics for the first hour then at 9.30 bring in our guest host.

6 Likes

Trying to scare viewers away this morning :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Some of the changes I’ve noticed so far

First advertorial with Jono at around 9.10am second at 10.10am,third at 10.35.
Daily Dilemma segment moved to around 9.50am
Showbiz File at 10.35.
Guest interview with Frank Woodley at 9.20am and he walked out and sat in the middle chair at the desk.

11am - The Red Hot Topics of the day.
11.35am- Sarah has today’s 'joke of the day ’ this would be perfect for Denise to do when she is on the show.

4 Likes